CDIH

Full Version: The great thing about April 7th, 2004...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
is the Mets are in first place!

<div align="center">[Image: 595-BACK_BIG.jpg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'></div>

First pitch of his first at bat of his career on the first pitch of the season, that was pretty exciting.

I have to admit, I was pretty excited after last nights game, but i'm prepared to be let down soon. The Mets can't possibly be this good, even though the Braves might actually finally be this bad.
He's a member!!
diceisgod Wrote:He's a member!!
He's Got a Member!
Quote:From Fri 4/9/04 NY Post.
CYCLONES' SKIPPER BUSTED FOR EXPOSURE, RESIGNS
April 9, 2004 -- ATLANTA - Leon Lee, who had been hired to manage the Mets' Single-A Brooklyn Cyclones team, resigned yesterday, the same day he was arrested for two counts of exposure of a sexual organ.
It is unknown whether Lee's resignation was forced by the Mets, or whether he voluntarily resigned. A club statement said only that Lee resigned for personal reasons, and Mets VP of media relations Jay Horwitz declined to comment further.

According to Deputy Debra Wesley of the St. Lucie County sheriff's department, Lee turned himself in yesterday after posting a $1,000 bond for each count. The incident took place in Port St. Lucie, though it is not known when it happened.

"He'll have to appear in court before a judge," Wesley told The Post last night.
Mets never seem to get it right.