CDIH

Full Version: Know your dope fiend
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
KNOW YOUR DOPE FIEND. YOUR LIFE MAY DEPEND ON IT! You will not be able to see his eyes because of his Tea-Shades, but his knuckles will be white from inner tension and his pants will be crusted with semen from constantly jerking off when he can't find a rape victim. He will stagger and babble when questioned. He will not respect your badge. The Dope Fiend fears nothing. He will attack, for no reason, with every weapon at his command-including yours. BEWARE. Any officer apprehending a suspected marijuana addict should use all necessary force immediately. One stitch in time (on him) will usually save nine on you. Good Luck
Hey, you read "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas" too! That's so cool! We should start a book club or something!
I'll wait for the movie.
I really want to read the DaVinci code, but I'll wait until the 3rd week of it's US release in theatres.
I wish I could read big people books so I could get into those "the book was better than the movie" arguments I always hear.
I like to read instruction manuals and then claim that the pictures in the manual suck compared to the finished product.

I lose alot of these arguments.
Know your dope fiend, he hears weird dance versions of 80s hair metal classics in his head.
That was the highlight of the night, bitch. Dont deny it.