CDIH

Full Version: 911 commission testimony
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
fbi head pickard(sp?) just testified that in the summer before 911 rumsfeld told him to stop sending him memos about increased terrorist warnings cause he had other priorities.
tim romer is tearing him apart
George Bush is a member of Al Queda
i don't think it could have been prevented or that the government was involved. I just think some people didn't heed the warnings that were given to them.
Arpi, stop posting stuff like this, I have other priorities.
what he said is true i am watching c-span right now.
is the testimony being streamed online somewhere?
I have to wait to comment on this. Rush Limbaugh doesn't come on the air for another 20 hours.
TALENT ON LOAN FROM GOD!
john ashcroft has some big ass ears
The warren commision part deux.
i also like the fact that the president said he is eager to hear their findings and think the commission is doing a valuable job even though he fought tooth and nail from having these hearings from happening and has tried to deny them documents at every turn.
[Image: spindoctors2003.jpg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>
so today they are talking to george tenet. after describing how the cia was being flooded with information on all of the extra terrorist chatter that he never spoke to bush from august 6th till september 4th the year of 911. his reason, bush was at his ranch.
un-fucking-believable!
his ranch doesn't have a phone?
It's got horsies!
tenet said he didnt want to bother the president while on vacation. even though terrorist chatter had doubled, they had arrested a muslim extremist who was taking flying lessons,and after a report that al-qaeda was planning to hijack planes.
the bush administration "on the job and making america safe"! :thumbs-up:
Tenet has been CIA director since '97. Bush was on the job for 9 months and this guy didn't want to "bother him"?
thats what he said.
Pages: 1 2