CDIH

Full Version: UNBIASED SOURCE:  Israel targeting children!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
At least 545 Arab children have been killed by Israeli troops since September 2000. Nearly half of them under the age of 14. The Israeli troops have killed roughly 2,700 civilians since September 2000, and the majority of them are civilians.

Conversely less than 850 Israelis have been killed including an accidental 100 children and minors.

Despite these facts the Israeli government denies that they are targeting civilians. Using intead, the macabre reasoning that Israel has to bomb civilian apartment buildings to get the terrorists before the terrorists get them.

Their matra of terror can be summed up by an exact quote from the SPOKESMAN of the Israeli foreign ministry.

"If we hadn't killed those Palestinian children, then the terrorist would have killed three or four times as many Israelis."

I bet they wouldn't be so cavalier of "getting" those terrorists if Israeli children were sleeping nearby.

Murder is muder. Period.

I don't believe that Israel stands on a higher moral ground just because Israeli soldiers are dressed in khaki and use F-16s, apache helicopters and flechette shells to kill and maim Palestinian children while Israeli civilians are killed by suicide bombers.
anti-semite.
by anti-semite do you mean I am against the targeted murder of innocent children and civilians?

Then carve a swastika on my forehead.
Let's see the US sends Israel five billion dollars a year for five million people and all we get is bitching and moaning from both sides. Nuke the area and let them fight over the remains.
maybe they should just say they're killing them now so they don't give them the chance to grow up and suicide bomb them
Galt Wrote:by anti-semite do you mean I am against the targeted murder of innocent children and civilians?

Then carve a swastika on my forehead.
I was being sarcastic everyone in there right mind should know that the Israelis are not without fault, they just have enough clout that the bad things they do are glazed over.
If by "not without fault" you mean "completely to blame" then carve a swastika on my forehead.
You don't need a swastika to hate Israelis.
Just the truth

No wonder they hate them
I smash their head on a rock!!
If you run the numbers, it means that 20% of the people killed by Israelis are children, while 11% of the Israelis killed are children. Palestinians have killed less, of course, because 1) no real country, government, or standing army to provide weaponry, intel, etc 2) extremely hard to get into Israel.

The two groups target the enemy in different ways. Palestinians bomb buses, night clubs, and cafes. The favored weapon is the suicide bomb. Now, these people arent going to walk into schools or places where children are, because, well, they really wouldnt kill too many people, too much of a risk of getting found out before the operation could suceed. The places they do bomb tend to be rich in adult targets. Nightclubs, buses, cafes. They have a low amount of children in these places. If they had begun to bomb apartment buildings, maybe they would have more children in their kill totals.

Now, for the Israelis. This is a government with extremely good intel on their opposition. They usually know exactly where the enemy is. If you were a terrorist, and you were targeted for death, how could you use your death to make the other side look like the bad guy?? By surrounding yourself with children and families. When Israel is on the news for striking back, they usually prefer missles to a targeted location. These locations tend to be apartment buildings, or areas where families live. The Palestinian terrorists are not going to live in their own terrorist village, away from the city. Instead, they surround themselves with their families, and other families, so that when Israel strikes, they have a better chance of killing more civilians, thus fueling the fire and getting more people on the side of Palestine.

Yes, Israel must do what it can to limit death. But, Palestinians are sick people, and they will use the deaths of their own people just to move foward their own cause.
I agree. Start bombing schools.
Im sure they would love to. But, the difference between Israelis and Palestinians; Israelis doesnt look at their own children as human shields. They actually try to protect their young.
Honestly, let them wipe each other out. I'm so sick of this petty conflict.
i agree. its a civil war. i don't know why the rest of the world tries to intervene.
Well, the US and the British kinda started it.
I love to listen to Benjamin Nentanyahu. Goofiest name ever but he's has a very captivating style.
I think Mechanham Begin has a finnier name, however the hell you spell it
The Brits started it. The US stuck their noses in soon after.
That's because the US was the only one still standing after WWII, and they had alot of Jews to deal with.
Pages: 1 2