CDIH

Full Version: Bootlegs - Springsteen, u2, dmb - what do you have?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm a huge boot collector - I have a ton of shit from Springsteen, but I also have some U2 stuff from the elevation tour (including a rip from the DVD) and Dave Matthews...

My favorite is a Springsteen concert from the late 70's that took place at the Capitol Theatre in Passaic. Righteous stuff.
you do know there's a music forum, right? Rolleyes
Tenbatsuzen Wrote:My favorite is a Springsteen concert from the late 70's that took place at the Capitol Theatre in Passaic. Righteous stuff.
Who knew that Tenbats was really teh Froy in disguise.
I thought this thread was gonna be about bootleg movies, not music.
Bah fuck you assholes for actually forcing me to use my mod powers. Jesus I thought I was a figurehead.
I've got a few individual songs.

Dave Matthews and the guy from Blues Travelers doing a duet.
A live version of Temple of the Dogs "Hunger Strike".
STP doing "Pour Some Sugar on Me".

Stuff like that.
greatful dead 72 europe tour, im such a dirty hippie child. i also have bob marleys last show. its pretty sick.
A bunch of DMB and Bela Fleck shows, some other stuff they recorded at some shows at UVA a couple years ago..

probably about 30 bootleg CD's in all.
Deftones at 9:30 club 1994, deftones - Nations, 2000
I have a few Alanis bootlegs, a Pearl Jam bootleg that was left at my house by someone, and a DMB bootleg which I am holding hostage.
Tenbatsuzen Wrote:I'm a huge boot collector - I have a ton of shit from Springsteen
That's what got you in trouble the first time.
A few Misfits and Bad Religion bootlegs. Used to have a really old Black Flag bootleg, but I seem to have misplaced it.
Hendrix, DMB, and dead.

Direct Connect mother fuckers.
Obviously, I have a lot of Dead and Phish tapes. A shelf just stocked with them. I promised Spit a loooooooooooooooong time ago that when I finally did go through them, I would send her some copies of my better shows, but I rarely get a chance to actually listen to any of them and see if the quality of them is as good as I remember. I've got a really bad quality of a Allman Bros show where Belushi and Akroyd came out to perform as the Blues Brothers. Eventually, I will take most of this stuff and convert it to mp3, but it's a monumental task.
Sephiroth Wrote:A few Misfits and Bad Religion bootlegs. Used to have a really old Black Flag bootleg, but I seem to have misplaced it.
yo, slope... where's that Misfits bootleg from...and when? I might want a copy...

I have a bunch of different shit...

2 different Black Sabbath from the 70's
A Perfect Circle bootleg called Perfect Angels
Rage Against The Machine, Korn, Metallica & Red Hot Chili Peppers entire Woodstock '99 sets
A few different Fatboy Slim bootlegs
I think I have 3 different live recordings from the Dead Kennedys
A bunch of hard to find live tracks from the Foo Fighters, Gov't Mule & STP (amongst others)...including Pearl Jam doing a cover of The Ramones. "The KKK Took My Baby Away" with Johnny Ramone on guitar...
A really cool Marilyn Manson bootleg with a bunch of (most unreleased) cover songs
The Black Crowes bootlegged at CB-GB's while playing under the name Blessed Chlorophorm (<-sp)...but it's really cool cuz i was at the show...
a shitload of hot Beastie Boys live stuff...

oh... I also have a bunch of bootleg videos... some are crappy quality, but most are pretty good ...most notable one that comes to mind is Body Count (Ice T's band) at CB-GB's during an off day of the first Lollapalooza tour... I also was in attendance at this show...and you can actually see me on the tape...it's actually kinda funny... great show though...

...damn... I know there's a lot more... I'll check my music files & get back to you...
what's a bootleg?

I mean, since 99.9% of my music is not procured through normal means... I guess it's all bootleg?
Kid Afrika Wrote:what's a bootleg?

I mean, since 99.9% of my music is not procured through normal means... I guess it's all bootleg?
I dont know whether to answer seriously or be a dick about it, lol.

FN: one is from their Halloween Show at MSG 3 years ago, another is from some concert they did in Brazil.