CDIH

Full Version: Drunken ramblings. - Wooohooo!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
for thise that don't know, it;s a five hour diffenrece between NY and London. So, It's kinda fucking late for the city that does sleep. Like 85% of the Pubs close at 11 and you have to go to special pubs and "club pubs" oif you want to hang late.

In other news, I got my ass grabbed by a real live, attractive woman while aI was trying top get to the bar! Woohoo! Nice to be appreciated for a grabbable body part. When she grabbed my ass I smiled over the head s of the crowd that formed between us and she was all embarrassed. So, after I got my beer, tried talking to her, but she was really embarrassed and the music was soo loud.

And now I have new appreciation for DJ's. I still can't stand their music sober, but i have new appreciation for the skill it takes to create their crap. Is it just me, or are all bass beats based on the human heart beat. Is all music based on the human heart beat? Aint it weird when you look down and your foots tapping, but your not even hearing the mudic anymore?

That would probab;ly give fuel to the argument of the ladies and MAynerd in "FU to modeern art", but I still don't see the skill in making a messy bed and calling it art.

Anybody e;se gettign com,pletely fuckin recked tonight? check in motherfuckers!!
Have another!
I was pretty damn high last night. But no, no drinking. It makes you fat. :lol:
cheers!