CDIH

Full Version: You need a golden calculator
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
To divide the time it takes to look inside and realize that real guys go for real, down to Mars girls.
Sup, ladies, my name's Slim Shady. I'm the lead singer of D12, baby.
in the proper light and with enough alcohol that line might actually work for you.
It does work on the internet.
Quote:Sup, ladies, my name's Slim Shady. I'm the lead singer of D12, baby
Hey dude, I love your band!
wrong part of the song. You were to supposed to tell him that he fuckin rocks and then beg him to let you suck his cock.

Just like you would if you ever really met THE jays in person.
I'm available for all occasions.
Jay's is very sexy - I'm proud to say I've had him in my car.
well, not "had" him, but he's been in it.
that vitamin water sig is hideously big.
If you want to be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife. So, from my personal point view, get an ugly girl to marry you.

A pretty woman will make a husband look small, and very often causes his downfall.
Soon as he marries her, then she starts to do the things that will break his heart.
But if you make an ugly woman your life, you'll be happy for the rest of your life.
Quote:wrong part of the song. You were to supposed to tell him that he fuckin rocks and then beg him to let you suck his cock.
Yeah, yeah. That's just the first thing that popped into my head.
they aint a band bitch, they dont play instruments.
The Jays Wrote:It does work on the internet.
Suzie don't count slim.
Suzie does stuff over the internet?
I've heard things.
is anyone lookin' for high quality shrooms? just post in here - thanks!!
<marquee><span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>CAROLINE!</span></marquee>
(caroline)
SO GOOD!

SO GOOD!

SO GOOD!
Pages: 1 2