CDIH

Full Version: Looking for ideas and advice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have a friend who has fallen on some horrible luck the past few years. He was in a bad car accident that left him disabled and a few months later he father passed away. Really sweet family, nice people, who have fallen on hard times. His medical bills are mounting and his insurance has run out.

I'm trying to find out if there are any foundations out there that can help someone like him who are having a hard time with medical bills. Any ideas or advice is appreciated.
thanks rooner i saw, im trying to get advice from people who may not frequent YMB as well.
I just didnt feel like typing it again. But after doing it, I realized it was more work to link it.
maybe he could start a web site with a web cam,
specializing in gay amputee fetish.
i'd take that under advisement
Wow, Im suddenly feeling a post count inferiority complex coming on.
after you hit 1000 you'll feel like one of us
So there IS a cure.
Wow. Keyser has 13,000 posts. Holy shit.
Galt Wrote:Wow. Keyser has 13,000 posts. Holy shit.
Thats what Im saying. I looked at that like HOLY SHIT! I think Arpi has even more.
I must have been a whore back in the day,
cause my count is obscene,
and I've been gone for a long while.
Nevermind the post count. Help me out with some ideas to help out this kid.
not till I find out who just rated me me a one,
that's a fucking outrage!
Your friend should have some shyster helping him out with all the legal crap.

Was he at fault in the accident or is his insurance company just jerking his chain?
Death.
It may help if you define "disabled". Was it a head injury? Spinal? Amputee like someone mentioned? There may be different organizations for different disabilities.
he was a passenger in a car with 3 friends who all were killed in the accident. he had multiple injuries to his chest and legs. he didnt lose any limbs, but he needs some surgery on his legs for nerve damage. he can't afford the surgery and his insurance wont cover it.
Does he have a lawyer? I don't know how the law works in NJ regarding passenger injuries, but if it's anything like NY he needs a lawyer who is a real pit bull when dealing with the ass fuck insurance company.

Let me guess, he was seen by an Insurance Company Doctor who believes he was magically cured in 90 days?
There should be a liason at the hospital that should be able to give the family some guidance of where to go. Maybe even the Board of Social Services in their county.
Pages: 1 2