CDIH

Full Version: UN-FUCKING-BELIEVABLE!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
so i worked at Rent for 7 years and near the end of my run they brought in joey fatone. nice guy, no talent. i mention that he is working with me and you guys go on a rampage torturing me.
so i leave rent and go to little shop of horrors. all is well, things quiet down.
today the producers announced that they are bringing joey fatone in for the summer!
THE GUY IS DOGGING ME!
worse than you guys beating me up about it is the fact that he is going to be all "hey pal!" when he sees me and the guys at work are going to ruin my life.

someone kill me for i long for the comforting embrace of death.
faggot
Quote:someone kill me for i long for the comforting embrace of death.

It'll cost you, but I'm sure something could be arranged.
Keyser Soze Wrote:faggot
and so it begins. ::SIGH::
is he going to play seymour?
HedCold Wrote:is he going to play seymour?
unfortunately yes. its gonna make for a long 2 hour work day.
Doesn't "dogging" you mean that he is laying the badmouth on you?

That's what I always thought it to mean, but it really makes no sense. It makes way more sense for "dogging" to be following you along like a puppy.

Am I the only one who thought that initially when he said that Fatone was dogging him, that he was badmouthing him? Have I been using the word wrong my entire life?
i thought doggin was this...

[Image: arpijoey.jpg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>
The proper term for what arpi described is "sweatin"
old fart cant keep up with the lingo the kids are laying down these days
dont be dissin me, home slice!
so, if my parents visit, can they meet him?
why would they want to?
because they're lame
i don't know, maybe i meant my little sister, but my friends parents are in town and she's trying to figure out what show to take them to and i made some kind of connection there. i had a rough night, don't question me
did you have a good time at least?
i worked my ass off. every muscle in my body is aching, and i just realized i left my ibuprofen at work.
I see Fatone in more the role of the dentist...
yea, seymour is a definite mistake
I'm overjoyed that I am unable to make any intelligent comments about Broadway musicals
Pages: 1 2