CDIH

Full Version: pistons/nets game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
:-o !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i had to listen to the last 2 overtimes on the radio
insane
too bad billups missed the three that wouldve sent it into quadruple OT. Also, if kittles missed the 2nd free throw intentionally at the end of regulation, detroit would have no chance to get even a 40 foot shot up. I should coach.
why didn't they foul billups before he puts up that 3 in regulation? i know its a halfcourt shot, but still
yea they could've done that too. the nets made a lot of mental errors down the stretch and are pretty lucky to win this game. Scalibrini and Jefferson bailed them out.
rasheed wallace took some pretty bad 3's too
It's getting annoying that the coaches refuse to fucking foul when there's hardly any time left and their team is up by three.

Put the other team on the line.

The last three times I saw a play like this, each time the opposing team hit the three and sent it to overtime.
on the plus side, this wouldn't have been as classic a game if lawrence frank was smart.
also, Larry Brown is the best coach in the NBA. Anyone who starts laughing on the sideline during a triple OT game gets my utmost respect.
Definitely another classic.
Maybe Rasheed should start smokin weed again.
what happened to kids nose at the end of the last overtime?
he got raked in the face by tayshaun prince who was trying to prevent the inbound pass
they missed way too many free throws in OT, this game should never have gone this long.
Then prince spent the rest of the game apologizing to Kidd like a little bitch.
GonzoStyle Wrote:Then prince spent the rest of the game apologizing to Kidd like a little bitch.
yeah a whole 12 seconds. Rolleyes
with the time outs it was actually a couple minutes and what I meant was that he wasn't in the game anymore mentally, plus what kinda bitch follows around a guy apologizing, it's a fuckin sport.

So you gonna keep followin me around in every post and critiquing and disecting every word I type?