CDIH

Full Version: there was a fire in my building
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The fuckin fire fighters woke me up at 5am and asked if the fire was in my apt and I said no. The fuckin hallways were filled with smoke, after an hour they figured out it was in the basement. Musta been bad since I am on the 5th floor but anyway they fuckin took care of it but now I cant go fuckin back to sleep. All week I look forward to saturday to be able to sleep in and they fuckin ruined it!!!

Plus there was some spic walking around who didnt live in the building cause I never seen him and he was dressed in street clothes at 5 am while everyone else was in their underwears and shit. He was talkin to people and tryin to look inside the apts, when he came up to me I just gave him the look and shook my head at him, I think he understood to back off my kool aid.
maybe he thought you didn't have any sugar
I aint got the type of "sugar" he was lookin for.
maybe he's friends with the cable guy
EXPOSED!!!!
Sleeping in on saturday after a long week of work is a thing of beauty
They fuckin ruined it for me, now i'm gonna be sleepy at like 8pm and I wanna stay up for the Roy Jones Jr. fight. I cant be scoring fights while im all sleepy and shit.
Sorry that had to happen to you pookie, but it's standard procedure to check all floors where there is a reported smoke condition. A lot of the time we just get a report of smoke in the building and it usually ends up being food on the stove or garbage under the stairs or in a clogged compactor chute. Then you get the inventive arsonists who will light off a mattress and throw it in the elevator, the good times just roll after that.
Quote:underwears
That is one of my biggest pet peeves. It's "underwear" -- unless you're wearing multiple pairs. Grrrrrrrrr! :angry:
he is, he has a problem.
Aha. I guess that makes it okay then.
Mr. Poopy Pants
my couch hasn't been the same since.
Burn it to be on the safe side.
it would smell even worse then.
why don't you burn your star trek dvds instead!!!!
never happen :32:
??????????
WTF, the fire happened in May!
Pages: 1 2