CDIH

Full Version: West Coast games... - are really annoying
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Another great Yankee/Angles game, its 11:30 and only the 5th inning. This fucking sucks :angry:
Night games ruin baseball.
Day jobs are for losers.
i kinda like it, gives me something to watch when things get slow. plus it's something to look forward to when things are just slow in general. like, summer.
well I gotta get up for work early, so west coast games need to be rescheduled - SO SAYS ME!!
crx girl Wrote:i kinda like it, gives me something to watch when things get slow. plus it's something to look forward to when things are just slow in general. like, summer.
I dont understand. What exactly are these "things" which are slower at night than during the day? And what are the "things" that are slower in the summer than in the winter?
It's even worse with the basketball playoffs since all the good series are in the fuckin western conference. I'm gonna have to start poppin no-doze for the lakers/t'wolves series.
The Jays Wrote:
crx girl Wrote:i kinda like it, gives me something to watch when things get slow. plus it's something to look forward to when things are just slow in general. like, summer.
I dont understand. What exactly are these "things" which are slower at night than during the day? And what are the "things" that are slower in the summer than in the winter?
work things