CDIH

Full Version: Someone murded the housekeeper - in Shaquille O'Neal's home
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Whodunit??
George Bush did it so he could take over the Lakers
Well, it was in Texas.

But, as his logic for going into Iraq suggests, he must have thought that the weak connection between the housekeeper and the owners of the team was ground enough to have her wiped out.
WTF? I heard about this shit 3 hours ago; why isnt it on any of the major news sites? How is prisoner abuse bigger than someone being killed in Shaq's home????

had to go to a fucking local site

Quote:SUGARLAND, TX — A housekeeper was stabbed to death Friday at a suburban Houston home owned by Los Angeles Lakers star Shaquille O'Neal.

STORY VIDEO

The woman's 18-year-old son, Tristan Williams, was taken into custody by police a few blocks away. He was charged with murder.

Alice Williams, 37, and her son were cleaning the interior of the home in the Sweetwater Subdivision when they started fighting around 12:45 p.m., said Sugar Land police. Investigators allege that Tristan Williams stabbed his mother several times with kitchen knives.

She was taken by helicopter to Memorial Hermann Hospital in Houston, where she died.

Arnetta Yardbourgh, who lives at the home, witnessed the stabbing and called police, said Pat Whitty, a spokeswoman for the Police Department.

O'Neal was in Minneapolis, where Los Angeles played the Minnesota Timberwolves on Friday night in Game 1 of the Western Conference finals.

Yardbourgh and O'Neal have a 7-year-old daughter from a previous relationship. The Lakers' center has three children with his wife, Shaunie
Black on black crime, nobody gives a fuck.
it was Jayson Williams, via a "utensil malfunction"
WHAT THE FUCK????????????? HOW THE FUCK COME I CANT FUCKING FIND OUT WHY THE FUCK THIS HAPPENED? WHAT, KOBE FUCKS A WHITE GIRL A YEAR AGO, AND THATS STILL BIGGER NEWS THAN SOMEONE KILLING A FUCKING HOUSEKEEPER?
The Jays Wrote:WHAT THE FUCK????????????? HOW THE FUCK COME I CANT FUCKING FIND OUT WHY THE FUCK THIS HAPPENED? WHAT, KOBE FUCKS A WHITE GIRL A YEAR AGO, AND THATS STILL BIGGER NEWS THAN SOMEONE KILLING A FUCKING HOUSEKEEPER?
yep.
if it was a white house keeper then it would be news.
or Marla Gibbs.
How cool would it be to have hired help that randomly killed each other? You're playing ps2 or watching sports, the butler brings over a tray of cheese and crackers, then the maid lays him out with a bat. The Mexicans in the yard would have weedwackers. WEEDWACKER FIGHT!@!
your butler brings you cheese and crackers too?
Mexicans slice my cheese at the deli.

That's pretty close.
I so want to see a weedwacker fight. BOARD GATHERING!