CDIH

Full Version: is it just me or....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
do things around here seem really dead for the last couple of weeks. is it a lull or are we wrapping things up here?
I agree. You have sucked the past couple of weeks.
OMG THE BOARD IS DEAD!!!
You're right, it's all Sleepers fault for being employed and what not.
could you have one of your flunkies turn off the lights before you go, thanks.
just curious.
I got a free t-shirt at work today
does it have an awful company logo on it, or is it plain (so you can actually wear it out places) ?
It says "inside out" on it. I don't know why but we all had to wear them and walk to the west side and cheer on our potential clients as they entered their fancy limo.
It should have the tags and seems on the outside of the shirt. That would have been clever on so many levels!
Galt Wrote:It should have the tags and seems on the outside of the shirt. That would have been clever on so many levels!
only you would find the obvious clever. the subtlety and therefore the humor is in not having the seams on the outside.
the board is over, you can all go home now.
i get free shirts alot. they usually have some kind of alcohol logo though
Im sorry, I should of never came. How can I make it up to you?

[cue kill yourself or some kind of sodomy joke]
kill yourself by ramming something huge up your ass
Arpikarhu Wrote:kill yourself by ramming something huge up your ass
...like a scuzzi!!!
Goatweed Wrote:
Arpikarhu Wrote:kill yourself by ramming something huge up your ass
...like a scuzzi!!!
You want me to put a hard drive up my ass?
well, it would be an improvement - not to mention everyone could always use some more storage.
Im disappointed in you goat, I was hopinh for a little more creativity in that response.
goat hasn't been creative since he started posting in the mod forum
Pages: 1 2