CDIH

Full Version: She might be dumb as a wet rock...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
but at least she's hot again...

[Image: Anna_Nicole_Smith-TS050704bhd1.jpg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>
how is a wet rock dumber than a dry one?
gang fight!
I dry rock has the sense to come in out of the rain, duh!
this is so 2 months ago
Damn...

beat me to it
eh, she's a pig - thin or fat.
Seriously... she should have been euthanized years ago.

She's just too goddamn dumb to live.
if you really wanted to be somewhat topical you would have posted the FHM pics.
I'm not trying to be all fucking "breaking news". I just posted something I came across.

If there's an expiration on when something is relevant or passe, please let me know so that I can save myself the effort of sharing things I find interesting with you ungrateful fucks.
ask hedcold and wbk, they're the internet hipsters.
That David Hasselhoff pic...ugh. I'll never look at Sharpeis the same way again....
Are you saying you thought they were hot before you saw them posing with a naked hasselhoff?
Something like that.

I love Shar Peis. I think they're adorable. I also used to think David Hasselhoff was pretty cute (back in the Knight Rider days), but the two don't belong together. Kind of like a naked grandmother holding a newborn baby.