CDIH

Full Version: so my computer works again... - kinda...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
the new ram made it work...but i have a feeling i may have sorta fucked my CPU lol. i sometimes get "system failed due to CPU overclock" on startup even though it isnt overclocked. it starts fine anyway. it also decided to stop working when i hooked up the storage HD, so i disconnected it and it still didnt work...but now it does again. asshole thing
you typed "lol" and I don't think you did so as a joke. You seriously typed it. Really.
Yeah seriously, that just made me sad when I saw it.
QuickStop Wrote:the new ram made it work...but i have a feeling i may have sorta fucked my CPU lol. i sometimes get "system failed due to CPU overclock" on startup even though it isnt overclocked. it starts fine anyway. it also decided to stop working when i hooked up the storage HD, so i disconnected it and it still didnt work...but now it does again. asshole thing
for posterity.
See what happens when you fuck with your computer.
The lol thing threw me off too. Not the first time he's done it.

For shame.
uberfaggot
shoulda bought a Dell
overclocking is leet yo!
sorry about the lol. been hanging out with a bad crowd lately and their tendencies have rubbed off on me. sad thing is that i usually yell at people when they do it too. i am such a hypocrite
lol that was great lol material
You have no idea the amount of sadistic joy I am having because of your failed attempt to build a super-computer. Buy hey, at least you now have an attractive noisy lighted doorstop.
go fuck yourself you elitist asshole. you glory days are over. go die somewhere. no one has enjoyed your posts or respected you on this or any board for at least a year now (not that it really matters) so why dont you just give up. yes, i may have fucked up my cpu by overclocking, but its ok cause there is life away from my computer....like two feet away at my PS2 and gamecube....or at my friends computers.
I sense much bitterness and resentment in this one.
werd
At least your computer looks kewl
fucking damn straight it does
You should name it Jessica Simpson.
lol
thats pretty funny actually.
Pages: 1 2 3