CDIH

Full Version: I will find him - And he will die
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I have taken it upon myself to hunt down the God foresaken Easter Bunny this year. I am tired of this trendy motherfucker and his homoerotic colored eggs. I plan on gutting this basket carrying freak of nature. What the fuck does a bunny have to do with Easter anyway? The Jews eat thier crdboard crackers and mucas soup this time of year and the Catholics have the rebirth of a dead jew to celebrate. So, what fuckin gives?

I think it is a ploy by the dentists of the world. Thats why this overgrown rat with Alkey ears leaves all the fuckin candy.

I am going to behead the fucker and hang it like a trophey on my damned wall.
bastard beat up brodie
did you ever put marsmellow peeps in the microwave and watch them grow till they explode?
:fuggin:
HAHA, sorry Sean, I beat you to it.

Better luck next time. :fuckoff:
Remember Kids, Christ died so you could eat Chocolate!
Sean Cold Wrote:What the fuck does a bunny have to do with Easter anyway?
The bunny represents fertility. A time of rebirth.
Once again...
Further proof (although we didn't really need it)...

You are such a DICK.
hes always at the mall sean, try there
Maynard Wrote:HAHA, sorry Sean, I beat you to it.

Better luck next time. :fuckoff:
Bah on you. I just saw the faget skipping outside by the 6 train.

And, fuck peeps. Fat free candy? What a fucked up world we are in when they make candy fat free.
your wrong seph.
christ died because
it was much cleaner coming back to life through the dirt than marys bunker basin
The Easter Bunny is an attempt for Jewish settlers not to have their children feel so "out-of-place" from all of the WOP and Irish children as they (the McGuinies) celebrate another one of their holidays.

Who the fuck wants to celebrate someone leading a pack of people into a desert and then into an occupied land and on top of that, you celebrate it with dry fucking crackers???

I don't seen any Indians celebrating the Aryan invasion... or Italians celebrating Caesar's victory over the Gauls...

However, we do celebrate Columbus day in America....
End your search Sean. He is a non-factor at this point. Easter has been canceled due to this unforseen tragedy.
[Image: freak22.jpg]
Sloatsburgh Wrote:The Easter Bunny is an attempt for Jewish settlers not to have their children feel so "out-of-place" from all of the WOP and Irish children as they (the McGuinies) celebrate another one of their holidays.

Who the fuck wants to celebrate someone leading a pack of people into a desert and then into an occupied land and on top of that, you celebrate it with dry fucking crackers???

I don't seen any Indians celebrating the Aryan invasion... or Italians celebrating Caesar's victory over the Gauls...

However, we do celebrate Columbus day in America....
I am just going to pretend that I have the vaguest clue on what the fuck you just posted. Here we go:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, intresting.

Now, in my demented reality, I thought Easter was more of a non Jewish event the last time I fuckin checked. Fret not, The bastard will still die.

Ikeaboy, it's a sailboat.
Personally, I always thought Passover was the jews celebrating them putting christ up on the cross. It's amazing what you can do with a hammer and some nails to creating a myth.
Gooch Wrote:Personally, I always thought Passover was the jews celebrating them putting christ up on the cross. It's amazing what you can do with a hammer and some nails to creating a myth.
No fuckin way you bloated thread killer, you will not slay one of mine, damn it!

Please let Sunday come quick, I can';t stand all the fuckin pastel colors all over the damned place.

Plus, I want to slay this hoppity bitch ass in front of a few kids so i can scar them for life! :bouncer: :bouncer:
Sean Cold Wrote:No fuckin way you bloated thread killer, you will not slay one of mine, damn it!

Please let Sunday come quick, I can';t stand all the fuckin pastel colors all over the damned place.

Plus, I want to slay this hoppity bitch ass in front of a few kids so i can scar them for life! :bouncer: :bouncer:
nooooooooooooooooooooooo...leave the easter bunny alone...how could you be mad at someone for hopping around and bringing you candy???? at least he's not a big meanie like santa who gives you coal if you're bad..
He is going to beg me for mercy and there will be no mercy to be had.

He is a dead bunny.

[Image: easterguy.gif]
OK, the Easter Bunny was created by pet store owners who wanted to think up a way of selling rabbits: The produce cheaply and in quanity.
Kill the Easter bunny if you must....but, if you harm one hair on Bugs Bunny's head you will have to answer to me, Buster! :pissed:
this thread sucks
Pages: 1 2 3