CDIH

Full Version: Softball game check-in
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
To follow up last years co-board softball game with YMB, which was a smashing success. YMB & CDIH are pooling together again to do one possibly in august depending on how many people come.

so to quote alkey

"If we were to set up a date in August, I guess, and get a field, how many of you ungrateful assholes might be interested in showing up to demonstrate your horrendous athletic prowess? "
if u have it one of the first 2 weeks in august ill come!
i am going and after me and gonzo are going to 2nd street to get some company
coppelia Wrote:if u have it one of the first 2 weeks in august ill come!
Bakers already started running towards the east coast, you can almost smell him coming.
maybe
Black Lazerus Wrote:i am going and after me and gonzo are going to 2nd street to get some company
I demand a trip to dennys for a beat down.
HedCold Wrote:maybe
no one cares, coppelia is coming.
GonzoStyle Wrote:
Black Lazerus Wrote:i am going and after me and gonzo are going to 2nd street to get some company
OK your funeral
aw poor baker... ur never gonna let him live that down huh?
Black Lazerus Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:
OK your funeral

Bitch I didn't mean me, this is gonna turn out like the rabbit season episode between bugs and daffy.
I'll go if Hottie goes, and if we get to go camping after.
Goatweed Wrote:I'll go if Hottie goes, and if we get to go camping after.
don't share a tent with her though, you spent a couple days with her in it and by common law in hottieville she's entitled to half of everything you own.
i'm in for the 3rd weekend in august.
dru wants to make sure u miss me being in NJ :29:
hmmm, only if she brings jorge posada.

I wanna see if he actually looks anything remotely close to posada.

Plus he hasnt said no to a gang bang yet, unlike some
GonzoStyle Wrote:
don't share a tent with her though, you spent a couple days with her in it and by common law in hottieville she's entitled to half of everything you own.
half of nothing is still nothing :thumbs-up:
Goatweed Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:
half of nothing is still nothing :thumbs-up:
if you're lucky maybe she'll get half of your star trek dvds and you can come out of geeksville.
they only way he'd be able to show is if it were in july. he skips the country again on saturday august 7th.

& on saturday the 14th i have a test that decides my future. so i can't go on any of those days. though, it shouldn't matter much, i don't run, so i won't play anyway.

& you might see him before the game anyway. even though he has a goatee now.
I'm down for this..
Jack Wrote:I'm down for this..
you can catch up to baker if you start now, his scent grows stronger now... it's like over fried bacon, sweat and a coal miners ass on a hot day.
Pages: 1 2 3 4