CDIH

Full Version: bittorent
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So I went to moorewatch.com and downloaded Fahrenheit 9/11 with bittorent.

It saved to a folder on my desktop named: Fahrenheit.911.CAM-POT

Within that folder there are three other folders: CD1, CD2, and Sample and two MS Info documents. I click on the documents and I get nothing. Computer says that it can't open this NFO document.

In the "sample" folder, there's a video clip.
In the CD1, and CD2 folders there are a bunch of files with unnassociated file extensions (R00 to R36, and additionally two files with extensions .rar and .sfv)

I have no idea how to play these. Do I need a special player, do I need to save it as something else?
Thanks for the help.

So I downloaded WINrar and extrated the files. Now I have two files. two big ones (.bin files) and two smaller ones, (.cue files)

HOW THE FUCK DO I WATCH THIS SHIT?
I don't need you fuckers.
Any program like QTPLZ Player or WWLL Viewer should be able to play it.
or TFN Media Player. That's a good one too.

It'll play .rou files as well.
vlc player plays bin files
^^^^^^^ I agree with Hedcold - it plays pretty much everything.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://videolan.org/vlc/download-windows.html">http://videolan.org/vlc/download-windows.html</a><!-- m -->

If you like the movie & want to watch it on your DVD player, you would use a program like Alcohol 120% to "burn" the .bin files to a cd (or cd's, in this case) , which you could then play to your hearts content until the retail DVD comes out.
as I mentioned, I don't need you fuckers. I already downloaded VLC and watched it.
Ingrate.
but now you know how to burn it & watch it over & over.

unless it sucked, of course.
i didnt even know i could use my VLC to watch it, i went through the trouble of actually going on google and finding a way to extract video from a bin file.
google told me about VLC
I just burn the cue file with nero and watch it on the dvd player.
i was on a laptop at the time that didnt burn, so i was trying to extract the video right from the bin
bin and cue files can be burned with fireburner, CDRWin and a few others.

hope that helps ;-)
yeah i think we covered that already. thanks.
anytime pookums!
I didn't realize that VLC would play bin files, that's cool.

I usually mount the image using Alcohol 120% and then watch them from a virtual drive.
By the by, that movie sucked.
VLC owns WMP
Pages: 1 2