CDIH

Full Version: Immortal Technique
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I haven't been listening to much hip-hop lately...a friend of mine has been telling me that I have to check out Immortal Technique for a while now. Just got around to picking up his album Revolutionary Vol. 2, and I don't think I've been this blown away by a hip-hop disc since Wu's 36 Chambers.

Highest recommendation from me, I already ordered his first album from his website. Any thoughts from anyone else here who's listened to him?
His wordplay is great, not as good as Canibus but pretty fucking close. The Prophecy is easily among my all time favorite songs.

"Trample and dismantle your capitalist philosophy
The same way I stomp the conquering rap monopoly"

"The blood stream of my people
And redemption is not located under a church steeple"
wiggers.
yeah seriously

It is a good album but they sound like Ras Kass,and thats a good thing.
You're all into the ras kass now, wigger!!!
i am shocked by this result

<TABLE WIDTH="400" BGCOLOR="" BORDER="0"><TR><TD><FONT FACE="Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, Sans Serif" SIZE="4" COLOR="">[Image: cat22_20030511203534_white_boy_peach_145.jpg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>
<FONT FACE="Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, Sans Serif" SIZE="2" COLOR="">Congrats! If you are white, don't change a thing. This way, you will get STD free pussy, and most likely die of natural causes.</TD></TR><TR><TD VALIGN=TOP ALIGN=right bgcolor="white"><FONT FACE="verdana, helvetica, arial" COLOR=darkblue SIZE=1>"Wigger Test" is available here
Planet Boredom Quiz
</TD></TR></TABLE>
cracker ass cracker
I don't even want to post my results
<TABLE WIDTH="400" BGCOLOR="" BORDER="0"><TR><TD><FONT FACE="Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, Sans Serif" SIZE="4" COLOR="">[Image: cat24_20030511203144_ck.jpg]Wigger
</FONT><FONT FACE="Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, Sans Serif" SIZE="2" COLOR="">You are a true wigger. You have HIV positive and you will get shot before you reach the age of 25. </FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD VALIGN=TOP ALIGN=right bgcolor="white"><FONT FACE="verdana, helvetica, arial" COLOR=darkblue SIZE=1>"Wigger Test" is available here
Planet Boredom Quiz
</TD></TR></TABLE>
by the way

"you have HIV positive"

I kan rite.
<TABLE WIDTH="400" BGCOLOR="" BORDER="0"><TR><TD><FONT FACE="Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, Sans Serif" SIZE="4" COLOR="">[Image: cat23_20030511203144_rims.jpg]Wannabe
</FONT><FONT FACE="Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, Sans Serif" SIZE="2" COLOR="">You are on your way to becoming a wigger. Just a bit more gay sex, and 4 hours of Snoop Dogg, and you are there.</FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD VALIGN=TOP ALIGN=right bgcolor="white"><FONT FACE="verdana, helvetica, arial" COLOR=darkblue SIZE=1>"Wigger Test" is available here
Planet Boredom Quiz
</TD></TR></TABLE>
more training and you too can be as uncool as me.
<TABLE WIDTH="400" BGCOLOR="" BORDER="0"><TR><TD><FONT FACE="Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, Sans Serif" SIZE="4" COLOR="">[Image: cat22_20030511203534_white_boy_peach_145.jpg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>
<FONT FACE="Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, Sans Serif" SIZE="2" COLOR="">Congrats! If you are white, don't change a thing. This way, you will get STD free pussy, and most likely die of natural causes.</TD></TR>

wow, what a surprise!
<TABLE WIDTH="400" BGCOLOR="" BORDER="0"><TR><TD><FONT FACE="Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, Sans Serif" SIZE="4" COLOR="">[Image: cat23_20030511203144_rims.jpg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>
<FONT FACE="Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, Sans Serif" SIZE="2" COLOR="">You are on your way to becoming a wigger. Just a bit more gay sex, and 4 hours of Snoop Dogg, and you are there.</TD></TR><TR><TD VALIGN=TOP ALIGN=right bgcolor="white"><FONT FACE="verdana, helvetica, arial" COLOR=darkblue SIZE=1>"Wigger Test" is available here
Planet Boredom Quiz
</TD></TR></TABLE>

I guess I'll be a true wigger when I stop listening to death metal and have some gay sex???
GonzoStyle Wrote:<TABLE WIDTH="400" BGCOLOR="" BORDER="0"><TR><TD><FONT FACE="Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, Sans Serif" SIZE="4" COLOR="">[Image: cat24_20030511203144_ck.jpg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>
<FONT FACE="Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, Sans Serif" SIZE="2" COLOR="">You are a true wigger. You have HIV positive and you will get shot before you reach the age of 25. </TD></TR><TR><TD VALIGN=TOP ALIGN=right bgcolor="white"><FONT FACE="verdana, helvetica, arial" COLOR=darkblue SIZE=1>"Wigger Test" is available here
Planet Boredom Quiz
</TD></TR></TABLE>
you're overdue...
I like that new JoJo song!
HedCold Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:<TABLE WIDTH="400" BGCOLOR="" BORDER="0"><TR><TD><FONT FACE="Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, Sans Serif" SIZE="4" COLOR="">[Image: cat24_20030511203144_ck.jpg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>
<FONT FACE="Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, Sans Serif" SIZE="2" COLOR="">You are a true wigger. You have HIV positive and you will get shot before you reach the age of 25. </TD></TR><TR><TD VALIGN=TOP ALIGN=right bgcolor="white"><FONT FACE="verdana, helvetica, arial" COLOR=darkblue SIZE=1>"Wigger Test" is available here
Planet Boredom Quiz
</TD></TR></TABLE>
you're overdue...
no i'm not.
I downloaded both albums last night, I gotta agree with sir o, highest reccomendations.
Pages: 1 2