CDIH

Full Version: Mike Piazza's Token Girlfriend
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This guy really knows how to pick fake girlfriends to throw off his obvious gay tendencies...

"New York Post's Richard Johnson reported earlier this week that the Mets' Mike Piazza
had purchased a $500,000 engagement ring for a woman named Alicia Richter "

[Image: Alicia_Rickter_6.jpg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>

[Image: Alicia_Rickter_4.jpg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>
he never learns from his past does he? didn't he go through this with another playmate? i know he got her name tattoo'd on him, i don't know how much the ring was
wow that is a smokin white girl
I'll bet Sam Champion will be his best man.
he probably draws hair on her ass with a Sharpie to get aroused.
Galt Wrote:he probably draws hair on her ass with a Sharpie to get aroused.
this made me laugh, hard.
no way!
how can you people not be baffled by this news? Why is there no discussion?

This is more shocking than finding out that "21" was fixed!
this is from espn.com page 2:

Speaking of "Teen Wolf," one of those goofy Internet things happened this week. Thanks to a now-defunct New York sports Web site, an Internet hoax gained steam (even fooling IMDB.com) that Mike Piazza played Fox's rival in "Teen Wolf" -- a. k. a. Mick, the Hot Blonde Chick's boyfriend who was improbably allowed to stand under the basket during Fox's climactic free throws. Maybe the guy looks like Piazza, but his real name was Mark Arnold, who looks like he's about 35 in real life during the movie. Piazza is 35 now, which would have made him 15 or 16 when they filmed the movie. I don't think so.

Anyway, it's funny as hell ... but sadly, it's not true. Besides, after seeing Piazza's reaction to Clemens throwing the bat at him, I can't imagine him fighting a werewolf at a senior prom. Not even in a movie.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=simmons/040723">http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/st ... ons/040723</a><!-- m -->
I love that Dru reads Bill Simmons. Add it to the list.
i was convinced once i saw the imdb listing.
the best part about it is that it got that far
That picture looks exactly like Piazza. It's scary.

I will never believe IMDB again.
IF IT'S ON THE INTERNET, IT MUST BE REAL!!!11
anyone can suggest edits to imdb listings. sign up for an account and try to edit a listing. i guess they dont exactly do much fact checking over there.
I feel so deceived!