CDIH

Full Version: Rescue Me - it's the best show on TV right now
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Watch it - download it - watch it again.

Considering summertime is usually loaded with bullshit reruns of awful TV, this really is something to enjoy. Leary doesn;t go over the top, and they handle the 9/11 stuff really well.
i might be getting dsl soon, it's on fx though right? i don't got that
yeah, it is - you can download it from tvtorrents, if you use bit-torrent anyway.
let me know when you get those dsl's, id like to give them a go.
Are they going to replay it over the weekend? Cause I been caught up with the Tour De France crap.
probably, yeah - but if they do it'll be at weird times (FX loves to fuck with people). That's why I download them, its easier and cheaper than a Tivo.
$99!!! So worth it!!!
download/burn to a DVD > Tivo
F/X really is coming out with some good shows, first The Shield then Nip/Tuck now this.
download/burn to a DVD is a poor mans tivo.
but it's free, and the commercials are edited out - and its portable.
you're right about one thing, I am pretty poor these days Undecided
i caught it last week. i really liked it. i think leary is doing a really good job with the character. i set my dvr to record the season. (which i think will run without commercials too. at least the first episode did.)
i think dvd-r drives are actually more expensive than a $99 tivo system. plus i never have to buy DVD-R discs.
i like my dvr. its in my cable box. though i just got it like 2 weeks ago. so it's still a new toy to me.