CDIH

Full Version: You have bad taste in music
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
that's pretty funny - those fans are just awful.
the girls in the Christina vid are pretty hot tho.
train has some rowdy fans
who is more pathetic, the people attending the concerts or the guy who has nothing better to do than to show up just to tell them how pathetic they are?
yeah! that's Arpi's job!

Edited By Bland on 1090641549
Goatweed Wrote:the girls in the Christina vid are pretty hot tho.
judging by this comment i can only assume that you like the girls you find cruising the mall.
well, who doesn't?
i read your words and shake my head in shame for you.
do I really need to use [sarcasm][/sarcasm] ???
too late now and i dont really think you were being sarcastic in the first place. J'accuse!
well, I was, sorta...

some of those mall girls look amazing tho!!
Keyser Soze Wrote:who is more pathetic, the people attending the concerts or the guy who has nothing better to do than to show up just to tell them how pathetic they are?
please name something better to do than that
But by going you are supporting the artist, even if you go to diss them, they've gotten your money, as opposed to staying home and not giving them money.
LyricalGomez Wrote:But by going you are supporting the artist, even if you go to diss them, they've gotten your money, as opposed to staying home and not giving them money.
uh, have you watched the videos? he stands outside the line and yells at the fans. he doesn't buy any tickets.
No I didn't watch the video

Still sad, why waste your time doing that? Just ignore bands you don't like, it's really not that difficult to do.
if he did this and didnt put it on the internet for the enjoyment of others, then yes, it would be sad
i bet he has bad taste in music too
I am going to do this at your next gig.