CDIH

Full Version: joey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i downloaded the pilot episode and i liked it. it probably won't be some classic show but its a lot better then mostly all the sitcoms out there now. the only character i didn't like was joey's agent, who was played by stiflers mom. that was a painful scene to sit through. hopefully i wasn't the only one who didn't like that character and she'll be different when the regular episodes start.
if anyone wants to see it i can put it on the ftp or send it over aim
it was ok. my mom said it was cute. i guess its just weird to see joey in that setting with out everyone else popping up. drea is alright. i usually don't like that kid that is playing her son, but he's different here than he has been in the movies he was in. sitcoms are pretty sorry right now, so i dunno how well it will do. probably good. it might be the only thing people have left that isn't a reality show or a cop drama.

scrubs is still the best though.

Edited By drusilla on 1090817854
joey's new neighbor moves in

Joey Tribbiani's new neighbor has finally moved in.

Andrea Anders has been tapped to replace Ashley Scott in NBC's upcoming fall sitcom "Joey." She will play Alex Garrett, an uptight lawyer who lives next to Matt LeBlanc's lunkhead character, per the Hollywood Reporter.

In a rare industry move, the "Joey" pilot was shown in its entirety during the network's upfront presentation last month. Although the show was warmly received, Scott's neighbor character reportedly did not fare well with testing audiences and execs decided to recast the role.

Anders has appeared in several Broadway productions, as well as guest appearances on NBC's "Law & Order" and HBO's "Oz."

The new series follows Joey as he moves from New York to Los Angeles to pursue a career in Hollywood. Upon moving to the West coast, he is reunited with his sister, played by "Sopranos" star Drea DeMateo and her 20-year-old son, played by Paulo Costanzo.