CDIH

Full Version: softball, if anybody cares - we're trying to pick a date
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
so, if anybody still wants to do this, vote for your ideal date. it looks like they're gonna try and get a field in rahway, but we need to know the best date for everybody, and i guess this should show if there's enough people to make it worth it too.
9/11 would be cool, we could make airplane noises as we circle the bases.
I think everyone is officially sick of everybody else at this point.
not me, I miss everyone!
I do too, I just don't know if I can fuckin' make it :angry:
I'll play if I get to be on DIG's team.
GonzoStyle Wrote:9/11 would be cool, we could make airplane noises as we circle the bases.
uniforms supplied by TSHIRThell.com
now someone post the link so DIG can bring down the site.
i think a twilight double header on a wednesday or monday night would rock! i could finally show you all up with my softball prowess.
im driving back tomorrow and ill be there till like the 14th or so
So?
:33:
Danked Wrote:So?
you're sassy
its on the 4th, show up if you want, don't if you don't, i think that about covers the basics

Edited By crack hitler on 1091637136
that date didnt win the vote! this is fucking bullshit!

who the fuck elected you to be the end all of softball dates?

why fucking bother with a vote if the Rent reject is gonna unilaterally decide a date?!?!

what a fucking sham!!!!
the poll was on both boards. the 4th had the most total votes.
both boards?
so all of us voted and a couple of rejects on ymb voted?

who gives a fuck what those losers want?

there is no way that any of us should have our schedules dictated by those fucking dorks!!!

we should boycott this game for that reason alone!!
well, since they are the ones who showed more than a passing interest in it and there were more votes there, and a member from there volunteered to get the field and permits and nobody here has really even showed signs that they're even planning to go at all, well, it seems fair. if you wanna have an exclusively cdih softball game go right ahead and organize one.
ill go if laz and tenbatz are planning on attending.
Pages: 1 2 3