CDIH

Full Version: howard the duck
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
a very underated piece of film making.

lea thompson in her finest thespian moment.
I must agree, I loved this movie when I was a kid.

when she tries to seduce howard I got wood.
i get wood when i just think of lea.

she does a great job in back to the future I as well.
the fact that Hudson Hawk is on DVD and Howard isn't is a travesty and quite frankly a fucking crime - this movie rules.
they should make a double pack with howard the duck and hudson hawk.
Goatweed Wrote:the fact that Hudson Hawk is on DVD and Howard isn't is a travesty and quite frankly a fucking crime - this movie rules.
i used to like you. but i am getting annoyed with your constant bashing of the classic film that is hudson hawk.
GonzoStyle Wrote:they should make a double pack with howard the duck and hudson hawk.
than noone would buy the masterpiece that is Howard The Duck - duh.
drusilla Wrote:
Goatweed Wrote:the fact that Hudson Hawk is on DVD and Howard isn't is a travesty and quite frankly a fucking crime - this movie rules.
i used to like you. but i am getting annoyed with your constant bashing of the classic film that is hudson hawk.
either I bash HH or I hound you to see your tits - the choice is yours.
I have never seen this HH movie, I have never that heard it was good except from Gonzo and dru.
Goatweed Wrote:
drusilla Wrote:
either I bash HH or I hound you to see your tits - the choice is yours.
hmmmm
I got an erection from the scene in the beginning with the lady duck in the tub.

You saw her ducky boobies.
Playduck!

Get it?
how come when lea thompson was going through his wallet, she found a condom without no wrapper or nothing? what, ducks dont need wrappers to keep condoms safe ?