CDIH

Full Version: If anyone here cares...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yeah, I should have day-traded that stock at the open this morning when no one knew about who it was going to be and the stock opened up like $.25 and then went up $2.00 earlier in the day.

I didn't think it would be that easy to get a leg up.
i can't believe they are going to be doing mornings.
i wonder what the DOT NETTERS have to say about this!!!
Me either. How long till Anthony has a nasty coke habit?
in addition to the base service and equipment people have to pay an additional $2 a month for the show?
yes its an addition two bucks a month just to get their 'premium' channel. Is anyone else thinking that it might be a bad idea to get xm?
Two dollars not to listen to an shit load of commercials is not a lot of money.
There will still be breaks. It's not like they're going to talk for four straight hours.

And $15 a month to listen to one show is a bit ridiculous. Since anything else that XM might play is easily downloadable and playable on MP3
so who's going to be streaming this?
ask the geeks at opieanthony.net
the only thing i will be streaming is urine.
like your prostate allows that old man.
not that old. my recent aging problem is achey knees.

Edited By Arpikarhu on 1091768902
Mine is my hip socket. After like 2 miles running my hip starts to kill like Bo Jackson
Quote:Starting October 4, Opie & Anthony are BACK! Every weekday morning 6-10AM ET and 7-11AM PT

mornings, hooray!
for me it's definitely neck and back, although the knees take a beating on the stairs twice a week. but no, i'll not be getting up 2 hours after i go to bed to listen, oh well
You fucking people are falling apart.
i'm in better shape than probably ever before in my life
i feel great!
Pages: 1 2