CDIH

Full Version: The new passing rule fucking sucks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You can't touch the WR at all after 5 yards? There will be about a million penalties cause there is no way to guard a good WR without at least incidental contact. Fuck the NFL for trying to get cute with the rules.
Holy shit if that's a rule, Dante Culpepper is going to throw for 5000 yards and 50 TDs. Both his WR are like 6"4".
cite your sources please
i remember hearing about this a little after the super bowl. because of how physical the patriots and panthers cornerbacks were they felt the need to make a rule like this.

gay.
Keyser Soze Wrote:cite your sources please
Al Michaels
you will see it called a million times in the exibition games but the refs will forget about it during the regular season
I hope. Why are they trying to turn football into some pussy finesse sport?
the league likes it when people are scoring touchdowns. its like with homeruns in baseball. of course, god forbid the players celebrate after they score a touchdown
cite a link please
I will only draft WRs that are taller than 6' 2" in my fantasy drafts, it'll be like my Madden drafts.
Keyser Soze Wrote:cite a link please
ESPN.com: NFL cracks down on Defensive Backs
SPAMMER!!!
parity has ruined the game anyway. who cares?
I enjoy parity
how has parity ruined the league? That's just ballyhoo.
it seems like every team is 8-8 near the end of the season. its boring. so is the fact that the super bowl winner seems to be on some sort of rotation with a different winner every year. i liked dynasties. it gives something to root against. excellence in the game seems to be disappearing. you get great players but they are spread so thin. no great teams anymore. bo-ring.

also complete misuse of the word ballyhoo.

you are letting your ignorance slip through quite alot these days.

sloppy, very sloppy.

Edited By Arpikarhu on 1092184691