CDIH

Full Version: I totally fucked myself
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My bank card is all banged up and ready to snap in many pieces. So I thought I'd do the smart thing, call the bank, get a new one, so I'd have one by the time this one was worthless. I did. So I go to use my bank card today and guess what? It's cancelled and now I'm fucked. I got two dollars in my wallet and that won't get me off the Turnpike tomorrow morning to go to work. Also the fast food restuarants around here don't accept credit cards. I stopped at the last two that were open at this hour. In short, I'm drunk, hungry and ready to do murder.
Geogre Orwell is laughing at you.
No change jar to raid?
[Image: sign-phone4.jpg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>
write a check and cash it at the bank.
I'm sure his parents have disowned him by now.
Mad Wrote:No change jar to raid?
Guess what went to the bank last weekend? I collected that change for nearly ten years.

The bottomline in life is the following: Don't try to do things....ever. You're just fucking yourself over. Stay in your house get drunk or high or whatever you like and lie in your own filth.
diceisgod Wrote:Stay in your house get drunk or high or whatever you like and lie in your own filth.
I'm way ahead of you pal.
Guess who still hasn't got his ATM card yet? I'm going to smash somebody at the banks head in with a brick.
GonzoStyle Wrote:
diceisgod Wrote:Stay in your house get drunk or high or whatever you like and lie in your own filth.
I'm way ahead of you pal.
you so beat me to this. :angry:
yeah by a month, what are you a fuckin snail?
Snail mail
you realize they have "temporary" cards, right?
That would require more effort then DIG is willing to give.
Bank card finally came today via fed ex and only because I had to call and bitch. This fuckers really people by the balls. Try and go 24 days without an ATM card, it's hell.
Twenty four days?!? The nerve of those fucks, most banks replace lost cards within twenty four hours.

I had an ATM eat my card and people were still in the bank (it was just at closing time). I started pounding on the door and the cunt manger would give me my card back.

I showed up the next day an got it. Not without giving the cunt more shit. I was surprised that they didn't call the cops on me though. Must have been my charming psychotic nature.
seriously, what kind of podunk bank do you have?
hick bank
Guess who's new card doesn't work?

Since they had to resend me a new card because the original one they sent never got to me, I now have to wait another day or more for them to mail me the new pin. The guy I spoke with yesterday to activate the card never told me this of course and I found out after I tried to use it and later called them. I'm beyond pissed. So let's make that 25 days without a card and counting.
thats what you get for being proactive.
Pages: 1 2