CDIH

Full Version: Limewire>soulseek>directconnect>newsgroups>kazaa
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
ain't no foolin.
limewire? what's next, grokster?
IRC/Newsgroups>Ares>everything else
newgroups and IRC are for geeks. As is direct connect. Fuck that noise. I might as well be downloading music from my Everquest competitors.

I know Limewire (but Grokster like Kazaa is flooded with fake shit) has been around forever, but it's like Napster used to be. I type what I want, a shitload of songs come up, none of them are fake, none are undownloadable, it downloads as fast as shit. I'm downloading a song like every 15-30 seconds. I haven't tried to download any movies, but I have yet to use anything close to as good.
who the fuck cares which music pirating program you prefer? thanks for sharing, good night.
the people who are reading the music forum might. Keep listening to your 45s of Glen Miller, while the young generation does stuff you don't understand.
Quote:while the young generation does stuff you don't understand.
this coming from someone who cant grasp the basic principles of some very easy stuff to use. instead you try to mask you basic ignorance and computer illiteracy behind your ," i am cool so anybody who does stuff i cant understand must be a geek", act.
that crap was tired in junior high. move on.
IRC pretty much owns everything else, but it does have a small learning curve.
Yeah IRC is too confusing for me, I stick to torrent and soulseek for most things.
and galt follows his usual pattern of ignoring a thread he has been owned in.

he will wait a day and then post some defensive bullshit.
just for the record though, i love limewire too. :2:
I went to bed. Computer illiterate? Negative.
NERD FIGHT!!!!
i use direct connect because at my school, and most schools do the same, someone sets up a hub and everyone shares stuff on it
i still use morpheus
Azureus works fine for me.
Yeah as far as movies I havent found anything better than torrent.
Im wit galt. There. That should stop him from using Limewire.
You overestimate your importance to me.
Damn, now what do I have?
Pages: 1 2