CDIH

Full Version: And we thought Bush had no post war plan for Iraq - HA!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:I’m very encouraged about it. I think that the United States and the coalition countries, of course unlike, other countries we have no desire to stay there or to be there at all other than to help that country get on it’s feet. We’re in the processing of doing that and they’re making good progress politically. They’re making progress economically. The schools are open. The hospitals are open. They have a stock market functioning. They sent some teams to the Olympics. They have a symphony and at the same time, amidst all those good things that are happening, people are being killed. Iraqis are being killed, as they were yesterday and the day before. At some point the Iraqis will get tired of getting killed and we’ll have enough of the Iraqi security forces that they can take over responsibility for governing that country and we’ll be able to pare down the coalition security forces in the country.

That was an excerpt from the mind of our good pal Donald Rumsfeld.

I mean.. fuckin brilliant!!!

We kill them and kill them and then kill them some more until one day they say "eh this is boring abdul" and abdul says "yes I agree ahmed, lets give up" and adbul says "ok, fuck allah"

These people are pretty fuckin willing to die and they've kinda showed it in the past, the only ones we end up hurting are the civilians who want no part of it and arent the ones causing the insurgants. The fuckin rebels were bred to die since birth, they can't fuckin wait to die, their entire lives are molded around dying for allah.

Yeah so kinda got a flaw in your plan buddy, but theres a first time for everything, you been A number 1 so far in my book.
I am going to post in this thread till you get tired and reply!!
I don't believe that was Rumsfeld. He doesnt ask any questions and answer them himself in that paragraph.
Quote:Iraqis are being killed, as they were yesterday and the day before. At some point the Iraqis will get tired of getting killed and we’ll have enough of the Iraqi security forces that they can take over responsibility for governing that country and we’ll be able to pare down the coalition security forces in the country.

I dunno...it makes sense to me.
It makes sense that eventually they will get tired of getting killed?

You're talking about people who have no value for life. Look at Israel. Look at Vietnam before we pulled out.
I dropped these, sorry.

<marquee> [sarcasm][/sarcasm] </marquee>
Keyser Soze Wrote:I don't believe that was Rumsfeld. He doesnt ask any questions and answer them himself in that paragraph.
Sorry I forgot to cite my sources.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.dod.mil/transcripts/2004/tr20040914-secdef1302.html">http://www.dod.mil/transcripts/2004/tr2 ... f1302.html</a><!-- m -->

The question was:

Quote:QUESTION: Mr. Secretary, how is better with a Marine group when they first went into Iraq back in May and April in which time after a month they lost no soldiers at all through the combat. I went back a year ago and we lost 8 guys within a two-week span. A couple of questions. We still continue to sort of refer to May 2003 as the end of major combat and I’m not clear on that and the second thing is why do you think it is that we haven’t been able to make Iraq more secure. Every soldier I talk to and that’s my own personal experience, every soldier I talk to or marine say that it’s much more frightening now, it’s tougher now, we’re taking more combat now and the latest reports seem that we have less security now than we did say a year ago.