CDIH

Full Version: the only reason left to read this board is for DIG
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
sorry but it's true
i agree. you have become increasingly dull.
so have you
Rolleyes
great post DIG
The Sleeper Wrote:so have you
so have you infinity
this board needs more posts where everyone kisses DIG's ass. He loves that.
i still stand by my opinion that it is you who has hurt this board the most in the last year.
you should create some additional user names and have them all rally around that gimmick.
yeah, additional user names is geyyy
I have already apologized for Grumpy Gills.
If I lived in Haiti and i saw a hurricane coming, I'd climb a tree and beg for death. That's what's going on over there i bet.
oh Digodomas, could i get your opinion on how the NY Giants will do this year?
I still want someone to explain to me why from one side of the same island, Dominicans are world renowned baseball players, while Hatians do absolutely nothing noteworthy besides give everyone AIDS.
maybe cause haitians don't play baseball?
why not? It's the same friggin island. It's like the size of Massachusetts. It's like saying people from western mass don't play hockey.
The many wars on Haiti, and lack of regulation led to the burning/cutting of most of the trees on the island. There is no grass to play on. There are no crops. There is no money. So, the kids have no where to play, nothing to eat, and can't even afford a milk carton to use as a glove.

You know you're fucked when being an illegal alien in the Dominican Republic is a step up.
That's what they get for not believing in Jesus.
and for fucking monkeys
Thats just silly goat, they have to sleep with their own kind.
Pages: 1 2