CDIH

Full Version: People that fight for this country are stupid
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Here'syet another group of people that our government fucked over.
That wasn't the first time he's been fucked over by "our government".
Probably the last
Maybe, maybe not.

He has a lot of contacts over there and with the Russian Spetsnaz too. I wouldn't count him out until they put one in his head.
Our tax dollars go to guys like this...basically mercenaries, they're contracted by the government and paid a shitload more than our actual military forces, without having to conform to international law and such...
Considering he was in prison for four or five years after a fraud convict, could you blame him for going after a twenty five million bounty?
"as always jim, should any of your team be captured we will disavow all knowledge of your actions"

::lights fuse:: bum bum bumbum bum bum bumbum bum bum bumbum bum bum bumbum da dada da dada da dada dadum!
Democracy Now is one of the few shows on tv worth watching.
Of course I don't blame him. He's taking the fall for our asshat leaders, so I'd at least bust him out of jail when the revolution comes....
[Image: mission-impossible.jpg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>
Fuck that shit, he can break himself out or they'll just leave the side door open.
[Image: image-MISSION%20IMPOSSIBLE%2066-.jpg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>
So what happened to the private prison he was running?
[Image: groupe%20imf%20s2.jpg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>
There are always three sides to any story and we're only being told 1/2 of one side.

Idema has been a very "colorful" character. It's debatable if he is really former Special Forces, however according to some sources in the early '90s before the collapse of the Berlin Wall that he gained the trust of Russian Special Forces by drinking them under the table.

It is true that he is/was a major drunk.

Anyway, the story goes that in confidence they told him there were "backpack" nuclear devices sold on the black market and that they would be smuggled into the US. Keith (it's the name I knew him as), took his information to the FBI. Who in turn wanted his contacts, he refused and then was indicted/convicted of wire fraud for $600,000 through his former company, Idema Combat Systems. Who according to the court stole the money by refusing to pay for materials.

He did his time and sworn revenge on those who set him up, that was the early ninetys, the last time I had heard anything about him.

The people that worked with him at ICS were not exactly the most outstanding people in society. Mostly bikers and whatnot, kind of scummy people, IMO.

It is possible that he was working for some level of the MIC, after all his old man was loaded and had many contacts in the Pentagon. But, who really knows what the fuck went on over there.

[Image: post-13-10631-ICS.jpg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>

Edited By Mad on 1096210712
He's the man
Only if he breaks out, kills a hundred towels heads and catches Bin Laden.
1 week before the election
October is much better for a surprise.
I hope he single-handedly downs a russian copter out of revenge for killing his vietnamese girlfriend, all the while glistening of baby oil and sneering menacingly.
Pages: 1 2