CDIH

Full Version: Ok fuckers... who took my stash??? - It's not me you gotta worry about, but..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
... but Spit... where'd the fuggin dope all go to?
:angry:
::burp:: :lol:
I swear it wasn't me. :fuggin:
i know where it is but im not telling til i get the thumb wrestling champion added to my status
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed:
I stole it and sold it to the kids on my floor. Suckers.
Poor Spit... :confused:

I'll smoke one just for you... no, I'll smoke two...

hell... I'll smoke a whole bunch, just for you, okay?
I'm pissed. You guys can sneak into the growroom, but the bouncers won't let Spit and I in. WTF is that all about.

BAH! :fuckoff:
Ha Ha! Jokes on you, Spit flashed the bouncer some boobage & she got in! :roflmao:
:o Now this bouncer position you speak of...

How does one apply for it?
Maynard Wrote:I'm pissed. You guys can sneak into the growroom, but the bouncers won't let Spit and I in. WTF is that all about.

BAH! :fuckoff:
Fuck you Maynard...What am I...
Fuckin' seeds and stems?
GET OFF MY CLOUD BITCH!!!!
GonzoStyle Wrote:GET OFF MY CLOUD BITCH!!!!
shaddup... this is my thread dammit... back in your cage mongo...
FNMoron Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:GET OFF MY CLOUD BITCH!!!!
shaddup... this is my thread dammit... back in your cage mongo...
THIS IS NOT YOUR HOME ANYMORE!!!!

Leave me with what little dignity I have left, these four walls, the piss and shit on the walls and some rotten apples.