CDIH

Full Version: quitting smoking
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So 9 days ago I decided to quit the cigs. So far it hasn't been that bad, though I've been tempted a few times. The real test is gonna be this weekend when I go camping with my bro-in-law 'cause it's usually a weekend full of drinking & smoking (cigs & teh weed) I figure I can do 2 out of 3 and still have a fun time, right?

I don't feel like quitting weed though, I dont partake in that often enough for it to be a concern. I was getting a little out of control with the cigs, and with the kid on the way it's probably not the best habit to partake in, not to mention the cash drain it's become.

I do feel a little better physically though, I notice I tend to wake up easier and I seem to have a little more energy. I know it's only been 9 days, but it's a start.
Excellent, keep up the good work and enjoy all the new tastes after freeing yourself from nicotine addiction.

Live long and prosper.
Quitter
diceisgod Wrote:Quitter
yeah, nobody likes a quitter..
I'm not quitting, but I'm putting my PC on the nicotine patch.

Poor thing's coughing and wheezing all day long.
Danked Wrote:I'm not quitting, but I'm putting my PC on the nicotine patch.

Poor thing's coughing and wheezing all day long.
are you sure its due to smoking? sounds like you have the PC HIV.
Ronin Wrote:
diceisgod Wrote:Quitter
yeah, nobody likes a quitter..
no one likes the smell of a smoker either.

good luck with that goaty.
i bet you'll miss those yellow fingertips and yellow teeth too.
actually, I never had either of those problems - but Im sure my lungs are happier now.
Good Luck.
Good luck, man....I'm gonna go for it as well once my birthday rolls around...
So you back to smokin yet?
Keyser Soze Wrote:i bet you'll miss those yellow fingertips and yellow teeth too.
never have I seen a person with yellow finger tips. They talk about this all the time, I've yet to see it.
GonzoStyle Wrote:So you back to smokin yet?
2 weeks, and not 1 cigarette.

I did smoke a lot of pot this weekend, tho...
My friend quit drinking he did it by shooting up heroin instead.
how'd he make out?
He's dead.
I'll be sure to avoid that Heroin stuff then!
His death was not in vain!!!
'cause he shot up in his veins!!!

not in VAIN but in VEIN!!!

GET IT!????
Pages: 1 2