CDIH

Full Version: star wars trilogy on dvd
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
anyone get this yet and is it worth it is probably a dumb question but is it really that much better in quality?

I am so hard for episode 3, I saw some of the previews from the bonus disc in the set from the set ups they were doing and the final showdown between anakin and obi-wan looks sooooo fuckin amazing.
If you can't watch the original movies without the added bullshit than that dvd set is as worthless as Haiti
Quote:is it really that much better in quality?

absolutely - go buy this NOW :5:
I heard there were a bunch of changes such as super imposing hayden christiansens face on anakins body in the ghost scene at the end of return of the jedi. Also some dialouge was redubbed or added and there is a new emperor.

Does it take away from the original versions?
Like a mustache on the mona lisa
I am dissapointed, I been reading a bunch of shit on the starwars.com message board.

alternate endings, wtf!!
the hayden thing at the end of Jedi was annoying, but its Jedi and not my fave of the three so it didnt bother me.

theres one scene where Vader chats with the Emperor in Empire that was changed to use the new Emperor - I like it, the old one looked awful and was actually a woman.

I dont think the changes take anything away from the old ones at all.
they replaced the monkey lady!!!!

did greedo shoot first?
What are these alternate endings? I hope they are like home videos of Lucas in a basement in 1985 with a bunch of muppets, doing their dialogue and making them have sex with one another.
I dunno I havent seen it yet but the pale faced pimple faced virgins on the starwars site are having like life and death reactions to these changes on the dvds.

Especially to Christansens face being super-imposed in return of the jedi and the new emperor voice/person.
I think Lucas actually takes pleasure in destroying the hopes of these hardcore fans, because he truely despises nerds, dorks, and geeks in general; he hates himself, thus, he inflicts that hatred by altering his movies, and fucking the dorks over.
They discuss it with such passion it is trully amazing/sad, I love the movies but the little shit they nitpick is just trully scary.

I mean who cares if Lukes lightsaber for a hundreth of a second turns light blue instead of blue.
i never saw these movies
HedCold Wrote:i never saw these movies
You are a souless heathen!!!
i have no interest to see them, at all

i really need to get a copy of the ewok adventures though. i hope it'll be on dvd!
you sicken me, go away!!!
[Image: ewokm2.jpg]
oh man!
Yeah fuck you!!!
Ive never loved Gonzo more than when I read this thread

:loveya:
Pages: 1 2 3