CDIH

Full Version: so I went camping this weekend
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...and proceeded to smoke as much pot as I could. Then I ate like a king, and smoked some more pot. Not 1 cig through the whole weekend though. I'm proud of myself.

I wish I could do this every weekend. Sloppy joes are amazing when youre high.
I want a sloppy joe!!!!
we had a lot leftover, too - we ended up tossing it away.

it had beef, lamb (we cooked a leg of lamb up there, used the scraps in the joe), pepperoni, onions, garlic cloves, and tabasco sauce. we tossed some shredded cheddar on it at the end, too.
well if that ain't the ultimate fuck you to third world nations.
today i smoked alot, then i went to watch football and drank, well actually not all that much, but then i got a cheesesteak from carl's. i feel bloated, and it wasn't nearly cheesey enough for my liking at all. now i'm going to smoke another cigarette, and a bowl, and i still have half a soso cheesesteak for breakfast, yay
we had bacon, eggs & sausage for breakfast yesterday and today.
friday night we cooked up chicken & beef kababs for munch, bratwursts with rice for dinner.
lunch on saturday was pierogies with onions & sour cream, dinner was the leg of lamb with garlic mashed 'taters
sloppy joe was the "midnight" snack..despite the fact that it was like 2AM when we cooked it up.
Yo, I went and killed a bear, and made a rug out of his hide, and I didn't even go camping this weekend.
Did you wrestle him to the ground?
I played him my playlist, he just wept on the ground humiliated.
I had a berry fest this weekend.

I made blueberry pancakes from scratch yesterday morning. Boo Berry cereal today (I didn't even know they still sold it). And I'm eating some kind of Boisenberry/vanilla pie ice cream now
Did you smoke the stuff that smells like blueberries?
I think I did, actually - I remember there being some kinda blueberry substance at the site.

I wish I camped at Danked's place though - that berry fest sounds awesome.
Motherfuckin' BooBerry!!!

....actually, it wasn't as good as I remember, but I sure made some awesome pancakes.