CDIH

Full Version: The reason for gs being in the hole - Vote now before he really goes nuts.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Alrighty, GS is ours. Now we can fuck with him anyway we want. God, doesn't it feel good?

Well, I want to make him and Admin here but he thinks he needs to be voted in. I don't want him to know what is going on so lets keep him tucked away and figure out if he should or shouldn't be given an Admin position.

This does not affect the Mod vote that is coming soon, so no worries there.
Sean Cold Wrote:This does not affect the Mod vote that is coming soon, so no worries there.
Ah, finally... I'm getting what is due to me!

And I don't want him to be my superior so I say let him rot! :thumbs-up:
teh Gonz Smile :bouncer:
Let's fuck with him for a while. Tell him your going to make him a mod, then don't actually make him a mod for a week (when I get around to it), then right after he becomes a mod, return him to peasant status. Repeat as is still funny.

:bouncer:
:fuckoff:

Hey, Becky, your bouncer is sitting and spinning.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:o :confused: :disappointed: :crackhead: :crackhead: :crackhead: :disappointed:

Edited By LunaBabe on Mar. 27 2002 at 11:56
Quote::bouncer:
:fuckoff:
Hey, Becky, your bouncer is sitting and spinning.

NICE!!! :drool:

Edited By BeckyDC on Mar. 27 2002 at 12:02
Ah this is so sweet. The day Kid comes back Sean dangles an Admin/Mod position out there. Nice!!!
I say give it to him... But at least make him lick your cum hose for it. :blow:
Rookie Wrote:I say give it to him... But at least make him lick your cum hose for it. :blow:
Are you kidding? He wants to lick Sean's cum hose more than he wants to be an Admin.
Rookie Wrote:I say give it to him... But at least make him lick your cum hose for it. :blow:
How do you think he came up with the idea to make him an Admin? He's been licking Sean's cum hose for months now preparing for this position.
is that how you got the Admin job Maymay? how long did Sean make you suck his meat pipe?
He has earned it. Case Closed.
Grumpy Wrote:is that how you got the Admin job Maymay? how long did Sean make you suck his meat pipe?
And I thought that was donut glaze around his mouth... Go figure.
Too many chiefs.
How long til Galt's:

Why wasn't I put in the hole too, thread.

or the

Why can't I be a Mod, I was deleted too, thread.

or

Did I mention the Pentagon needs a memorial fund too, thread...
Ken's Pen supports terrorism
Galt Wrote:Ken's Pen supports terrorism
Yup,
I bought a Yohoo from Bin Laden at a NJ 7-11.
ask Sluggo.
I'd say that you give it to him after an appropriate period of hazing with the caveat that he must change his name to Thus Then.
Only if I get to splooge on his face.
I hate democracy
Pages: 1 2 3 4