CDIH

Full Version: Fantasy Trade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I have Plummer and Harrington as my QBs
I have Alexander, Faulk, Thomas Jones as my backs.
I have Jimmy Smith, Drew Bennet, and Reche Caldwell as my wide outs.

Someone is offering me David Carr, Chris Brown, and Chad Johnson for Alexander. Should I pull the trigger?
Yes. Make sure the barrel is squarely against your temple.
Like there is anything up there that would be affected. Now shut up and advise me damn it.
I don't think Carr is much of an upgrade over the guys you have, so I would try and exlude him from the trade.

If you could leverage that to get more/better WRs it might make it more attractive.

I think Brown should continue to be strong. If you could trade Faulk instead of Alexander, do it in a second.

As the trade stands, if the answer is yes or no, I'd say yes.
I declined it. The guy already has Manning, hed be too much of a powerhouse. I originally tried to swindle Westbrook and Chad Johnson for Faulk and Bennett. Oh well.
why are you all such pussies about trades? Unless you are totally raping someone, you don't make a trade?
Um, I do believe I would have been the receiver of the raping in my case.
Yeah, you'd be wrong. Brown and Johnson for Alexander isn't a bad deal. If you can get Brown and Johnson for Faulk, you'd be a fool not to do it.
Galt Wrote:Yeah, you'd be wrong. Brown and Johnson for Alexander isn't a bad deal. If you can get Brown and Johnson for Faulk, you'd be a fool not to do it.
Well of course, but he doesnt want Faulk, he'll only deal for Alexander.
I was offered D. Davis and Moulds for Moss. Pfft.
My team is looking so good right now. Here's my lineup this week, it's sick:

Culpepper, Moss, Javon Walker, Mason, Rudi, Dunn, McMichael, K. Brown, Pitt

That being said, I'm probably going to lose.
my teams are all beat up
Youre weak at back DIG.
after trading for deuce, and picking up droughns on the FA wire, my team appears unstoppable...

vick, deuce, droughns, horn, driver, vinetieri
bench: barlow, toomer, steven jackson, musa smith, stokley, stecker
my team IS unstoppable.

QB: Daunte
no one else matters.
That fucker and his 5 touchdowns.
daunte is worth 2 starters a week, easy.
I could actually win this week despite the fact that my starting RBs were Dunn and Henry and neither of my WRs scored touchdowns.
i started mccareins over driver since moss was injured and they were playing the 49ers
i think thats the last time i'll be starting mccareins
i still should win though, i'm up by 51 and the other guy has bruce and bulger tonight
McAreins is as good as cut on my team. Unless Santana is going to be out for any length of time, I will be cutting him this week.
Pages: 1 2 3