CDIH

Full Version: Post your favorite quotes - From The Bill O'Reilly complaint
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
81. During the course of Defendant Bill O'Reilly's sexual rant, it became clear that he was using a vibrator upon himself, and that he ejactulated
54. If any woman ever breathed a word ill make her pay so dearly that shell wish shed never been born. ill rake her through the mud, bring up things in her life and make her so miserable that shell be destroyed. and besides shewouldnt be able to afford the lawyers i can or endure it financially as long as i can. and nobody would believe her, itd be her word against mine and who are they going to believe? me or some unstable woman making outrageous accusations. theyd see her as some pyscho, someone unstable...
I dont watch the news a couple of days and this is what I miss, I have a hard on right now reading this...

I was just tellin a friend last week that while I enjoy his show he's just totally stopped hiding the fact that he's a fuckin nazi. He like everyone else has their own private indescretions, fetishes, etc as well as all these FCC complaining christian soldiers, its really become fuckin retarded.

Did he mention anything on his show about this yet?
71.) He (Mr. O'Riely) repeated several times that the thought of letting the plantiff deficate in a box so he could keep it in his trunk, thrilled him. Mr. Oreily went on to say he would'nt do anything sexual with the fecies but that the knowledge of it's whereabouts was very "erotic" to him.

Ok, I made that up but if he HAD said that.
It would be my favorite charge.

Edited By Hoon on 1097883341
I like how you threw in all the horrible grammar and spelling to match the original's typo regarding "ejactulate"
where can I find this complaint?
GonzoStyle Wrote:I dont watch the news a couple of days and this is what I miss, I have a hard on right now reading this...

I was just tellin a friend last week that while I enjoy his show he's just totally stopped hiding the fact that he's a fuckin nazi. He like everyone else has their own private indescretions, fetishes, etc as well as all these FCC complaining christian soldiers, its really become fuckin retarded.

He mentioned it briefly last night.
he gave the same old played out excuse that he couldn't comment because his lawyers asked him not to.

What I find odd is that this woman said this happened when she worked with him and that she felt, "threatened".
So she left FOX and wen to work for CNN.

THEN she called Bill O'reily and asked him if she could come back to work for him, specificly.
Now... if you feel that threatened for your safety, why would you call the man and ask him for your job back.

Oh, and she's asking for 60 million dollars, too.
Smells like a set up to me.
Hoon Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:I dont watch the news a couple of days and this is what I miss, I have a hard on right now reading this...

He mentioned it briefly last night.
he gave the same old played out excuse that he couldn't comment because his lawyers asked him not to.

What I find odd is that this woman said this happened when she worked with him and that she felt, "threatened".
So she left FOX and wen to work for CNN.

THEN she called Bill O'reily and asked him if she could come back to work for him, specificly.
Now... if you feel that threatened for your safety, why would you call the man and ask him for your job back.

Oh, and she's asking for 60 million dollars, too.
Smells like a set up to me.
True cause o'reilly has never accused or crucified someone before all the evidence was in or there was really no evidence at all.
Hey, you won't get any arguments from me there.
Though this story seems suspicious, I wouldn't put it past O'riely to do this thinking he'd get away with it.

he isn't liberal. He isn't conservative.
He's a self congratulatory ego maniac now.
I mean, at least you knew Hulk Hogan was doing schtick when he refered to himself in the third person. O'riely does it and believes it.
This is hot!
O'riely sure knows how to brow beat a subordinate into playing with his weiner.
I love this guy
[Image: post-13-87464-untitled.JPG] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>
Sounds like he's trying to be nice to me.
[Image: post-13-96661-complaint.JPG] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>
I can not believe that Greg Kinnear beat out O'reilly for the part of Bob Crane in Auto Focus.
did she tape any of this?
Yeah I read that there are supposed to be taped convos.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,131373,00.html">http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,131373,00.html</a><!-- m -->

Quote:Jack Mehoffer, Springfield, Massachusetts says, "O'Reilly, I see the new Fox definition of fair and balanced means interviewing DNC chief Terry McAuliffe at both conventions."

Well, right you are, Mr. Mehoffer. Newt Gingrich appeared with us at both conventions. So did Mr. McAuliffe. What's the beef, sir? It is long past time to stop the partisan nonsense. Fox News gives airtime to all responsible viewpoints. And our commentators are clear and lively. No hidden agenda here, just flat out stimulating TV. And that's memo.
Pages: 1 2