CDIH

Full Version: Why is kid going to leave again? - Its bound to happen!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
That’s right folks, everybody's favorite uppity colored boy is back. Thats right, Kid Afrika.

Good 'ol kid has a history of being, well how should I put this lightly: a negro. His black rage has caused on numerous occasions his either leaving or being banned from various websites.

So, how will this stint end?
He will get a huge settlement for "Slavery Reperations" for his great-grandaddy's slavery. Then he'll blow all the money starting his own board.
its gonna be drunk sean. its always drunk sean
Arpikarhu Wrote:its gonna be drunk sean. its always drunk sean
Yeah, you're probably right. I mean, he made me an Admin when he was drunk, and he let me invite YOU when he was drunk too. He makes all his worst decisions when he's drunk.
I think American's will get over the Arab/Muslim hatred thing and start hating blacks again. :dead:
Arpikarhu Wrote:its gonna be drunk sean. its always drunk sean
Yeah, you're probably right. I mean, he made me an Admin when he was drunk, and he let me invite YOU when he was drunk too. He makes all his worst decisions when he's drunk.
nice double, tool.
Maynard is an admin? No wonder there are so many CGI errors.
Keyser Soze Wrote:Maynard is an admin? No wonder there are so many CGI errors.
it's funny cause it's true
Quote:He will get a huge settlement for "Slavery Reperations" for his great-grandaddy's slavery. Then he'll blow all the money starting his own board.

I'd love to see the special features he'd blow it on.
Either drunk Sean or in an ironic twist, someone breaks into his home and steals his computer(s)
Kid who?
white after he sees this thread
IkeaBoy Wrote:white after he sees this thread
Freudian slip?
Hey isn't there a mod position open at some other board. Good luck gettin it Kid. Angel
Hey if the shit kicking, damn the man, anti-establishment Kid were to be made mod over there I might consider posting again. Oh I forgot, i'm banned for life. Nevermind.
I would say Drunk Sean kills him.....
roughly three months from now.

when kid starts his eighth poster sign in thread to prove that active participation in cdih has dropped 4% from the prior month.
And I thought it was a bad sign that I was here.

Is K1d still just an "internet character"?
i say sober sean, i mean, it must've been drunk sean that let him back in to begin with... :o :bouncer:
Keyser Soze Wrote:Oh I forgot, i'm banned for life. Nevermind.
Yeah, so was Tenbatsuzen. And we all know how that worked out.

Rolleyes
Pages: 1 2