CDIH

Full Version: The Hoon appreciation thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
To make you feel at home

:4: :10: :5: ;-) :thumbs-up: :banana:
:4: :21: :loveya: :loveya: :loveya: :5:
LMMFAO!!! :5:
:10:
did you hear the new doors song.... get it cause morrison is dead, there are none!!! :rofl:
HEY! I didnt get one of these.
Rooner Wrote:HEY! I didnt get one of these.
you'll have to wait till the next appreciation thread hour hits.
I'm speechless.
I never received anything but criticism from the other place because I wouldn't accpet Jim Morrison as my messiah.
:21: :5:
Did you hear that one song where morrison was mumbling the words and you couldn't understand anything, yeah that one!
GonzoStyle Wrote:
Rooner Wrote:HEY! I didnt get one of these.
you'll have to wait till the next appreciation thread hour hits.
SWEET!
Hoon Wrote:I'm speechless.
I never received anything but criticism from the other place because I wouldn't accpet Jim Morrison as my messiah.
My favorite was the song with the keyboard!
I feel like George & Weezie..
Movin' on up to the east side n' all.
I liked the one with the drums.
My favorite was the one where morrison sang while he was high!
Dude, did you hear that one where they played the guitar. That was awesome. :5:
I must admit.
I do miss ruining the threads asking what kind of car Jim would be driving these days or if they would've done a disco song had he lived.
If morrison was alive today he'd be bustin mad freestyles on BET and have DJ Clue doing shotouts over his songs.
GonzoStyle Wrote:If morrison was alive today he'd be bustin mad freestyles on BET and have DJ Clue doing shotouts over his songs.
300 Doors MB fans just offed themselves.
Morrison would be all like "yo, if it wasn't for the rap game, i'd be in the crack game"
Pages: 1 2