CDIH

Full Version: Glenn Close joins The Shield
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Glenn Close is gonna be replacing Aceveda as the new Captain of 'The Barn' in the new season of The Shield.

I can not stand her, I really hope she doesn't bring down the show with her horrible presence, like Lorraine Braco does in the sopranos
wow that sucks - I cant see her fitting in AT ALL.

fuck.
This has got to be the last season.
I hope not, I was hoping the end of the Money Train stuff would open up more stories, maybe get them back to their roots, like in the beginning of season 1.
Good way to get rid of that cunt.
Yeah theres so many story lines with the show it could go on for a few more seasons which I hope.

I think season 3 dvd is coming out soon, atleast I hope.

But Glenn Close, eh I dunno hopefully she'll be a surprise.
I think she's gonna suck - Aceveda vs. Vic made for some GREAT scenes.
Well I don't think so and I really hope they don't just dump aceveda, I guess aceveda had to move onto his councilman position so he had to leave. So since claudette isn't gonna take over for him, they had to bring in a new captain.

From the sounds of things, Glenn Close is gonna be much different than Aceveda was as captain and be more on the side of how Vic does things, so that may create some interesting angles.

Even though Aceveda isn't at the barn anymore he's still gonna be involved just with more power now.
Hey, another fucking cunt that I can't stand to watch.
whats better, the wire or the shield?
I never watched the wire, so I can't really say - but the shield kicks ass.
The wire is an awesome show but theres some episodes and even stretches of episodes that really are too much filler but it's an awesome show and this season is much better than last.

The shield has yet to have a bad episode, maybe 1 that was bleh it's intense every show. The main advantage to the wire is that fact that it's on HBO.