CDIH

Full Version: Ashlee Simpson
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This thread woulda been awesome 3 days ago!!!
damn, i was all ready to make an "old news" comment
Did you see her doing that fuckin jig? I was so fuckin happy, talentless fuckin cunt.

Then she has the nerve to blame the fuckin band, well good thing she told them off when she got on the mic, cause the mic was on cause she doesn't lip syn.... oh it wasn't on? Then how was she gonna sing? Oh she had acid reflux and couldn't sing and coincidently it was the time she got caught?

wow, oh sammy only corks his bats for batting practice? Yeah I believe that, makes sense to me!!!
she sucks, so does her sister - why people care is beyond me.

Plus, its SNL - people should care even less about that show.
ashley simpson lip syncs? get out of town!
Hey remember when ashlee simpson made fun of other performers who lip synch and said she would never do that... yeah good one you marginally talented fuckin hack, can't even do a proper jig, if I was irish I woulda bashed your skull in with the mic. This was probably the only time in SNL history people wanted colin quinn on the show, just so he could come out and disembowel her on live TV.
GonzoStyle Wrote:Did you see her doing that fuckin jig? I was so fuckin happy, talentless fuckin cunt.

[Image: ashlee.gif]
she lost her voice but was somehow able to speak and explain her mistake before the closing credits.
that's the magic of TV at work - amazing!
Apparently, she has acid reflux and needs to lip sync. Hmmm Saturday Night Live?. Maybe her agent shouldn't book when she's sick or at all.
Did anyone painstakingly take the time to watch her reality show on MTV when she was making her album?

Anyone who didn't already know she couldn't sing is fooling themselves.
Her sister is smoking.
Ashlee has to accept that.
Her sister can sing when she's not trying to hit Mars notes.
Ashlee has to accept that.

Give ME a sister like Jessica.
I won't need to prove anything other than that I can mooch off her.
Well I personally can't find jessica attractive cause of her moronic personality, before I ever heard her speak I thought she was smokin'. But now especially when I see her smile, it annoys me.

But atleast jessica is attractive, ashlee isn't even that.
The Bin Laden commentary to open the show tonight was hilarious, especially the part where he mocked the ashlee simpson episode last week... then unfortunatly kate winslett had to come out and ruin it.