CDIH

Full Version: so who were the people..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
that were being impatient and getting angry that the board was down, as indicated on the front page message?

my guess is goatweed and maybe arpi
jays and i bitched about it to each other privately in IMs.

i IMed gonzo and told him to put the board back fucko. he didnt respond

i tracked down goatweed in #opieanthony on irc.opieanthony.net and begged him for updates, he defered to jack.
i tracked down goatweed in #opieanthony on irc.opieanthony.net and begged him for updates, he defered to jack.
i tracked down goatweed in #opieanthony on irc.opieanthony.net and begged him for updates, he defered to jack. i tracked down goatweed in #opieanthony on irc.opieanthony.net and begged him for updates, he defered to jack. i tracked down goatweed in #opieanthony on irc.opieanthony.net and begged him for updates, he defered to jack.
I wasn't bitchy, I was nervous - I'm almost at 10K man!!!!
Quote:i IMed gonzo and told him to put the board back fucko. he didnt respond

You didn't expect me to respond to "wheres the board, fucko?"
Goatweed Wrote:I wasn't bitchy, I was nervous - I'm almost at 10K man!!!!
Quote:Posts: 10823
wow 11K!!!

last time I looked, it was like 9800 or something.
The Sleeper Wrote:i tracked down goatweed in #opieanthony on irc.opieanthony.net and begged him for updates, he defered to jack.
i tracked down goatweed in #opieanthony on irc.opieanthony.net and begged him for updates, he defered to jack. i tracked down goatweed in #opieanthony on irc.opieanthony.net and begged him for updates, he defered to jack. i tracked down goatweed in #opieanthony on irc.opieanthony.net and begged him for updates, he defered to jack.
once wasn't enough?
The Sleeper Wrote:that were being impatient and getting angry that the board was down, as indicated on the front page message?

my guess is goatweed and maybe arpi
Arpi actually IM'ed me for the first time in like 2 years when the board was down, after explaining the situation he told me he had to get back to playing DOOM.
arpi IMed me too expecting me to still have some inside information despite no longer being an admin here.
arpi IM'd me today too and we had a great conversation
He took time out of playing DOOM to have a conversation?

Musta been comedy gold.
I bet he would IM me if I went on AIM once in a while.
he should've tracked you down in irc chat
touche
were you spreading the virus through IRC?
sadly, no - but I got the latest version of Spy Sweeper!
I think he was doing daddy lines with amy
but fofo wouldnt get off the mic
The Sleeper Wrote:I think he was doing daddy lines with amy
you got me - I am so ashamed.
Pages: 1 2 3