CDIH

Full Version: You been lied to!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Rape in prisons serves to create a second subordinate gender. Gang rape and the prison culture of fear and official tolerance act together to produce sex slaves who are used, loaned, pimped or outright sold as property. This "slavocracy" helps keep inmates content and divided. Parenti writes, "Rape is indispensable for those who wish to control and contain the overcrowded, miserable prisons of our nation." Like the Trusty Shooter system of the Mississippi Parchman Farm, through gangs and rape, those in charge shift the balance of terror from the keepers to the inmates. A growing population of prisoners are now HIV positive. Here at the 'CDIH Hole' ™ we are #1 in the country in HIV infected prisoners and rape per prisoner ratio. We can guarantee each prisoner will get raped several times daily and will be infected within his/her first week with a terminal illness.

I found this in the guide to life in the CDIH Hole. You been lied to it's nothing like what was described in the brouchuere!!!!

YOU BEEN HOODWINKED, BAMBOOZLED, LED ASTRAY, RUN AMUCK!!!!
[Image: darkcell.JPG]

Hello.
Is there anybody in there?
Just nod if you can hear me.
Is there anyone home?

Come on, now.
I hear you're feeling down.
Well I can ease your pain,
Get you on your feet again.

Relax.
I need some information first.
Just the basic facts:
Can you show me where it hurts?...
for a modest fee I will email you some of the discussions in the threads,
some funny shit today.
Ken'sPen Wrote:for a modest fee I will email you some of the discussions in the threads,
some funny shit today.
:dead:
for a nominal fee.... I can arrange to have Ken thrown in here with you for your amusement and sexual pleasure.

hell....I'll do it for free. Just give the word...
Grumpy Wrote:for a nominal fee.... I can arrange to have Ken thrown in here with you for your amusement and sexual pleasure.

I have a better idea Grump.

I think Gonzy would like you to play with more. Since you're closer in height to a little boy. :poison:
Grumpy Wrote:for a nominal fee.... I can arrange to have Ken thrown in here with you for your amusement and sexual pleasure.

Throw yourself in here you sexy beast and it's a deal.
Maynard Wrote:I think Gonzy would like you to play with more. Since you're closer in height to a little boy. :poison:
Shut up ya fuckin rat fink snitch before I kick ya in the shin and piss on your head.

Gonzo - I thought you weren't into HIV free people. That's why I offered Ken. I would offer up Snuka but he's busy showing DOC how to violate an eggplant. I have no idea WHERE he could have gotten that idea from. :roflmao:
Grumpy Wrote:I would offer up Snuka but he's busy showing DOC how to violate an eggplant.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool:
I listened in for a minute. He mentioned something about making sure his She-male mom watched him stuff the eggplant.

Any idea what that means?
Oh how the mighty have fallen...

Who's the BIG brown turd burglar now? huh? who?
barch97 Wrote:Who's the BIG brown turd burglar now? huh? who?
ummmmm... you.