CDIH

Full Version: I thought Jay-Z retired!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Now he's putting out an album with linkin park and is in negotiations with def jam? What happened with rocafella records, was it just him and dame dash had a beef and he wanted to get out of his contract?
Site Sources please!!!!
That would ruin his street cred.
Linkin Park sucks - christ, the music industry is just a steaming pile of shit these days.
Sorry to inform you, but for some reason linkin park has a strong black following.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.rollingstone.com/news....r=false">http://www.rollingstone.com/news....r=false</a><!-- m -->

As Far as the linkin park-jayz collaboration, I heard Linkin Park mention it at the RMA awards the other day. If you go to linkinpark.com its on the front page. From what I just read though its gonna be like all the other black album covers, like the grey album and blue album, etc just a mix of jay's vocals over linkin park beats. But unlike others this ones getting a major release, its gonna be a dvd/cd combo coming out november 30th.
yeah just like michael jordan, celine dion, and the eagles
Celine Dion should be slaughtered, too bad cancer isn't sexually transmitted
I think he has only retired from making his own solo efforts.
i think he retired from making hot tracks
Keyser Soze Wrote:i think he retired from making hot tracks
When has he not delivered?
the album with Linkin Park is supposed to be one of those Mashed Up albums, they played a show together in July in Hollywood taped for MTV.
I never knew that Jay-Z was krawling with such teen angst.
for some reason, i wanna hear that jay-z linkin park album
there was some sort of mix thing i heard on krock once, i think it mixed the one step closer song with 99 problems. it was pretty dumb.
if you feelin like a pimp nigga go and brush your...I'M ABOUT TO BREAK!!!!

Yeah thats what I wanna hear.
from what I heard over the summer Jay-Z signed with Aftermath records as S. Carter. I think retired the Jay-Z (as it's probably a registered trademark of Roca) and he's doin his own thing.

"when I come back like Jordan wearin the four five..." (Maybe a clue)
well you heard wrong!!!!!!
listening to jay z albums like they were the zapruder film
People still listen to rap ??
Pages: 1 2