CDIH

Full Version: Observations at the laundromat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was doing my laundry on sunday, which is the worst possible day to do laundry cause every spic in my neighborhood packs into the place. I had to wait 30 minutes for a machine and then almost an hour for a dryer.

While I was there I made the following observations.

Next time I should bring a walkman or a book cause the one TV they had was fixed on telemundo the whole time.

Spics wait until they are down to their final piece of clothing till they do the laundry. Most of them were wearing pajama bottoms with some ragged t-shirts. One of the chicks actually had a shirt that said "I had nothing else to wear" as if it's something to be proud of.

Spics insist on bringing their entire families to do the laundry, you got like 20 people staring at the same machine. Then it's like an assembly line of people folding the clothes and putting them back in the bag.

Spics will not only wait till all their clothes are dirty, they will then take off clothes they are wearing and wash them as well.

The most moronic thing I saw was a warning label on both the dryers and washing machines, it just goes to further prove how painfully dumb this country is that you would even need to put this on the machines. The warning label read: "please make sure before you turn the machine on, check inside to make sure no children or pets are inside the machine."
Drop off wash & fold > then sitting in some hellhole.
why do you travel to Spain to do your laundry?
i have a place in union city that does wash and fold for just 50 cents a pound.
Galt Wrote:why do you travel to Spain to do your laundry?
I don't have to travel to spain, I live in brooklyn.
and the whole jesus thing is really out of hand, they not only had pictures of jesus tatooed on them they have him on their shirts and sweaters and pants. I was looking out for the jesus thing but interestingly no one was washing any thongs.
They wait that long to do their fricken laundry?
Wow. It must've smelled like a fart in a garbage truck in there.
You fuckers have to go to a laundry? That sucks ass.
Rooner Wrote:You fuckers have to go to a laundry? That sucks ass.
not all of us are so money that we can wear a shirt once and then throw it away!!!
I wear mine at least twice before I toss them.
I wash mine twice before I wash them let alone throw them away.
Galt Wrote:I wash mine twice before I wash them let alone throw them away.
You used too much bleach on your font there buddy.

as well as on your brain, you wash them twice before you wash them?
Nope. It was all intentional-like.

I disagree with giving others the ability to annoy me with stupid colors, and therefore 50% of the time, I'll be invisible.
be sure to post it twice before you post it.
negative. In fact, I will wait until the background is white whenever possible.
It can't hide your incompetence.
you can't hide what doesn't exist.

Like God.
Galt Wrote:you can't hide what doesn't exist.

Like God.
are you comparing yourself to God?
actually no. I was comparing my "incompetance" (which doesn't exist) to "God" (which doesn't exist).
I wonder what color font God would use if he were to post.
Pages: 1 2