CDIH

Full Version: different font colors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
People who choose to change their font colors are people who are trying to stand out based on aesthetics and can be compared to hippy freak high school kids that realize they can't differentiate themselves on substance and so they decide to pierce their teeth, tattoo their face, dress like the grim reaper, and dye their hair purple.
Not a fan of the coloreds?
I'm gonna dye my hair purple
fuck galt and his Nazi-like conformity complex
So says you.
seems like sometimes my posts are in blue, i didnt ask for them to be
i think it's just that the colors work now
If you go on the Britney Spears board, I bet a lot of people try and "personalize" their posts by changing the font color, type, and size.

'Nuff said.
anything besides plain black is unacceptable
Keyser Soze Wrote:seems like sometimes my posts are in blue, i didnt ask for them to be
In your control panel there was always an option of choosing a different font color for your posts but it never worked, people probably picked a color a year or two ago and forgot about it and now they work.
stupid and pointless
such anger can not be healthy.
I have started gaining weight. Maybe that's why.
fat people are never good at anything, except for things that don't require any movement like posting.
GonzoStyle Wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote:seems like sometimes my posts are in blue, i didnt ask for them to be
In your control panel there was always an option of choosing a different font color for your posts but it never worked, people probably picked a color a year or two ago and forgot about it and now they work.
i think that is what is going on here too
much better
i like the pretty colors. they remind me of flowers and candy!