CDIH

Full Version: i have been gone since thursday....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
did i miss anything?
I'm sure you were caught up in all your IM conversations over the weekend you fuckin DOOM geek.
Hoon's buying a house, worth about a tenth of yours.
GonzoStyle Wrote:I'm sure you were caught up in all your IM conversations over the weekend you fuckin DOOM geek.
i think i know which friendless virgin has been talking out of school. shame, shame, shame.
DOOM certainly kicks some serious ass, doesn't it?
Arpikarhu Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:I'm sure you were caught up in all your IM conversations over the weekend you fuckin DOOM geek.
i think i know which friendless virgin has been talking out of school. shame, shame, shame.
Did you wave your decrepit finger as you typed out shame, shame, shame you unoriginal jurrasic hack.

I been gone since I took a shit, anything happen?

Real original thread skeletor!
GonzoStyle Wrote:
Arpikarhu Wrote:
Did you wave your decrepit finger as you typed out shame, shame, shame you unoriginal jurrasic hack.

its been a few days. i am out of practice. thanks for being so understanding. all i ask for is a little compassion and understanding and all you can muster is scorn.
this thread sucks!!!
Arpikarhu Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:
Arpikarhu Wrote:

its been a few days. i am out of practice. thanks for being so understanding. all i ask for is a little compassion and understanding and all you can muster is scorn.
Well shape it up buddy or hit the bricks!!!
GonzoStyle Wrote:
Arpikarhu Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:
Arpikarhu Wrote:

Well shape it up buddy or hit the bricks!!!
plus this thread was a little different than your average "did i miss anything" thread. i am disappointed that you missed the irony.
I didn't miss it, what was missed was the part of your coked out brain that was supposed to signal to you how awful a post this would be.
every response in his thread should have been "who cares" and "so"
GonzoStyle Wrote:I didn't miss it, what was missed was the part of your coked out brain that was supposed to signal to you how awful a post this would be.
this is an example of the compassion and understanding problem that i mentioned you have earlier.
You made me do it by not admitting your error and insisting on finding some redeeming quality in you starting this thread.
Arpikarhu Wrote:
what's up
GonzoStyle Wrote:You made me do it by not admitting your error and insisting on finding some redeeming quality in you starting this thread.
i pray for the day that scientists genetically create bees that like icy days
Arpikarhu Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:You made me do it by not admitting your error and insisting on finding some redeeming quality in you starting this thread.
i pray for the day that scientists genetically create bees that like icy days
that are attracted to cigarette smoke
The Sleeper Wrote:
Arpikarhu Wrote:
what's up
He only admitted it after I posted that you IM'ed me during your DOOM break.